Chapter 1 : Coping

Riele scrolled through the comments on her latest instagram post, a good handful of them were complimenting her outfit, the other handful, her hair,  and a very big amount were about , Jaele.  She was always really  suprised to see so many people ship her with Jace.  He wasnt a bad guy, but he just wasnt her type, and he just recently got out of a long relationship.

A knock came at her break room door.

She glanced up as she asked, "Who is it?"
A male voice responded , "Its Sean, can I come in?"

Riele set her phone down, and said, "Yea , its unlocked."

After a twist of the door knob, Sean appeared, dressed casually in a white tank top and green shorts.
"What's up?" Riele asked, a little curious as to why he suddenly showed up.
Sean sighed as he spoke, "Jace is still having a hard time after the breakup, so if he seems a little off today, don't take it too personal."

Riele nodded.
She felt bad for him, Jace and Isabela had been together for awhile and the sudden breakup, had surprised her. However days before, Jace had been acting quite strange, but it wasn't any of her business.

Sean gave her a thumbs up and began to walk out the door.

"We begin shooting in 30 minutes by the way." He added before shutting the door.

Shoot!

Riele quickly got up from her mini couch and ran into the bathroom to change back into Charlotte's, clothing.

She untied her two puff tails and wet her hair , to get that signature Charlotte Afro.

Riele patted her outfit down and began practicing her lines in the mirror.

Roughly 10 minutes later, Riele was out of her break room and on her way to set.

Surprisingly she was the second one to arrive.

Sean was already there, talking with the director.
Riele jogged up, to join them in conversation.

The director was talking about standing points.

A few minutes later, Jace showed up. He looked fine but it was obvious to see he was a little shook up.
He was in his kid danger outfit, but his mask was in his hand.

After that Riele didn't pay him any attention cause She knew she would give him pity, which everyone hates.

Soon enough it was time to shoot.

~
Air time for Riele was pretty fun but also stressful. Having to make sure every second was realistic and relatable on set was pretty hard.

Especially the scenes were she had to scream in fear or pain, but she got it done.

She reached over the lounge room couch and grabbed a bagel covered in cream cheese.

The rest of the cast was engaged in a game of chess in the other room. Riele liked her privacy.

She picked her  phone up and began to scroll through Instagram once again, a jaele account had just commented on her latest post.

"You slay Queen 👸🏾 , but you'd slay even more with ya bae
@/jacenorman."

Out of curiosity, she clicked on the profile.

It had a colorful theme with a bunch of pictures of Riele with Jace.

She scrolled down lower and saw more and more pictures, and edits.

In the  pit of her stomach a weird feeling began to arise, as she took a bite of her bagel .

The door of the lounge room burst open, making Riele scream and jump , dropping her bagel and phone on the floor.

She looked up to see none other than Jace, laughing.

She rolled her eyes and picked up the bagel off the floor, it left bits of cream cheese in its leave.

"Look what you made me do!" She yelled as she walked over to the trash bin to throw out the remains of her bagel.

When she turned around , she saw Jace looking through her phone.

At first it didn't really bother her until she realized what was on it.

Oh shoot! I'm still on that Jaele account!

"Jace get off my phone please." She said calmly as she jogged toward him.

He turned his back to her and lifted her phone up above his head . She jumped up for it, but it was no use Jace was too tall.

Riele then groaned, gave up and plopped on the couch.

Jace turned around and passed her the phone.

Riele immediately exited out of Instagram and set her phone to the side.

Jace sat down next to her and smiled. It was the smile that always forced her to look away as if nothing happened. But it was nothing.

" They're so weird. They think we're like soulmates it's crazy.." Jace said.

Riele nodded and scooted away from him.

"It is. We're just friends." Was all Riele said.

Jace scooted closer as he said, "We are .."

Riele smiled kindly and slowly scooted away.
He was acting his usual playful self.

He knew she felt awkward but he didn't care, he liked to poke at it.

Riele pulled out her phone and texted her sister, to let her know she was ready to be picked up in an hour.

"Well Jace, I think I'm going home after we shoot this last scene. Have a good day and stay out of trouble buddy! " She says as she gets up.

"I will, don't worry, Rie."

Jace rose up from the couch as well and his right hand lightly touched her own.

She jerked away and walked out the the break room door.

Keep it professional Riele..

A/N: Hope you like and this story might have slow updates! 💓