.21.

Funny to think a month ago you were in the phlat and now your finishing up your new house. Phil took bella out as you and dan had decided to finish up the house.

"So done?" Dan sighs stepping back from the photo frames hung on the wall. You step back admiring the wall. "Yup" you smile taking your hair out of the high pony tail you have had it in all day. Your h/l h/c falls down a part covering your eyes.

The hairs moved and replaced behind your ear by dan as he looks at you and smirks. You step closer as you hug him. Your head resting on his chest as he plants a soft kiss on your head. You stay like that for a brief moment before you feel dan lift you up. Your grip on him tightens to not fall as he carries you up the stairs to your room.

SMUT WARNING

Dan lays you on the bed before climbing on top planting soft kisses down your neck. This is it. You grin as you know where this is going. Dan comes back you looking in your eyes for consent as you lean in connecting lips for the answer. The sweet taste of his lips against your chapped ones always made you feel happy. The sweet kisses turned passionate as Dan's tounge touches your lips asking for entry. You allow as your tounges dance. Slowly you come back to your thoughts as you realise both you and dan are shirtless and your undoing his pants, as your breathing rushes you blush. This is actually happening now. You feel Dan's warmth up against your bare chest as he pushes you down to the bed as your pants come off along with your panties. Before you can properly think Dan's boxers are off as he places his length inside of you. You feel yourself submit to him, your body close to his as if you were connected.       He starts to thrust his hips into you faster and faster as he leaves his marks all over your neck. The faster he goes the faster you feel yourself get to climax. The heavy panting and breathing condensates the windows corrupting with the cold winter outside. You can't help but stiffle a moan as Dan thrusts harder inside of you. You cant help your body as you shake from your orgasm clinging to dans as a life support. Dan too climaxes releasing inside of you as he collapses beside you, body's both sweating and weak.

"Jesus. Christ. I missed that" you pant out as you move close to dan hugging him close.

Life wasnt hard. You had a perfect life. Why waste something amazing.

Ive never written smut before. I know its bad. But eh......whatever.