MORE INFORMATION

Hello WATTPADDERS!

This book contains ( Mature Scenes, Eye rolls, and Things you never expected.)

For those who thought I wrote bad words and mature scenes, I didn't.. Half of this book is the works of my co-editors/ worker

This first chapter, I will be talking about "MY BOOK POLICY", an understandable one big paragraph about the description on how they look, and WHY I wrote this book. ENJOY :)

Hola amigos (=^_^=) welcome to "MORE INFORMATIONS"

#1 MY BOOK POLICY

I will only be posting chapters every time that I am free which is only Saturday or Fridays.
This book will remain on my profile as long as I want to.
If you guys read my book without voting or commenting, THIS BOOK WILL BE VANISHED FOREVER AND I WILL NOT HAVE A SECOND BOOK FOR IT. Sorry, but I have to do something.
*Let's talk about comments*
-When commenting, please always comment about this story on how I can improve or anything you would like to say ONLY ABOUT MY BOOK;
If you guys want to trash or say bad things about my book or other people on the comment section, please have respect and leave it ALONE. Or just say anything bad on my book, but not the readers. They receive respect and so do you. I will respect you because everyone deserves it. Complete honesty :)

Please DO NOT copy any parts of this book, or translate it to another language; My work is mine and it came from the heart. Copyright is not allowed.

You guys wanna write a story? Don't think just write. Write what your heart tells you to write so in that case, YOU'LL BE SUCCESSFUL ON WHAT YOUR GONNA ACHIEVE.,

Some scenes and languages may be inappropriate for younger readers (12 or younger.)

Happy reading wattpad users.

#2 MAIN CHARACTERS' LOOKS :*

Heather Wayne
5'8 height
Hair: long auburn=brown hair (waivy)
Eyes: Purple with Brown
Age: 19
Wears: Mostly hides every part of her body.
Body: Works out when forced. (Every month) Regularly has 2 packs 😂😂

Jack Furrow -The Random person who kissed Heather/
6'5 height
Hair: Comb over (Dark brown)
Eyes: Green with blue
Age: 19
Wears: mostly leather clothing. With boots.
Body: The body of The Goddess 😻😻😻 Full of musles and abs.

Well, wanna know why they wear or looks like that? The forbidden mistake takes place in Symerica which includes the same USA laws and buildings. The new thing is that their eye, notice how its colors is random rather than brown and black? That's how they were born. 😂😂😭 I decided I wanted this to be different that's why. The people there is maniacs,jerk,nice,polite,bitch,whore,and sluts actually. I forgot to mention WEIRD and that's Heather. And for Jack? His parents are lawyers so they travel alot. His neighbor's son is his bestfriend, he's mean and likes to teach Jack bad things so that's how Jack became mean and jerk. Badass. Heather doesn't wear makeup. Jack has dimples 😻 and they both have perfect smiles like yours. Although, all they do for a living is boring.

But everything will change as soon as they meet up. Be with Jack :) and Heather to follow their journey?

#3 WHY I WROTE THIS BOOK;

I wrote this book because every guys out there cheats on their girlfriends accidently, but in this story Jack did it on purpose. It's a difference. Not even accidently on purpose. IT's purpose!!! I've got inspired because of those jerks who likes to cheat. Well, thank you! Jerk. But I'm still proud I wrote this book because I wanna see what actually lead me to the future of it. The Forbidden Mistake is so much important to me because I've been planning to write this book for a while now. 。。。。。。。。

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

HERE's a key to the very beginning of Heather and Jacks's story 🔓🔐🔑🗝 Take all of them ~

Bye!

Love,
Lerren