Final Concert

Quavo's POV
   "I'm not gon warn you again I want $20,000 by tonight" some unknown nigga said calling me for the thousandth time.
  "Nigga fuck you" I said hanging up the phone.
  Damn these niggas keep asking fa money. Like I got it but I ain't earn it just so I can give it away to niggas who don't deserve it. I ain't gone tell A about this though, she got too much shit on her hands to be dealing wit these wanna be hood niggas. I heard the door open and saw A standing there.
  "Hey baby" she said sitting in one of the chairs in front of my desk.
  "Wassup baby mama" I said shutting my phone off.
  "I heard you on the phone you okay?" She asked worried
  "Yeah just business shit" I said covering up the real reason.
  "What brings you to my office you never come in here" I said.
  "Well I wanted to see if you wanted to come with me to get stuff for the nursery since the babies should be here soon and we haven't even started yet" she said.
  "Ight well go get dressed so we can leave" I said.
              Asia's POV
  Is that nigga dumb? I heard the whole conversation talking about it was business, business my ass. Anyways after I left his office I went to my closet and started looking for something to wear. After looking for thirty minutes I finally found one of Qua's hoodies and put it on. I looked in the mirror and saw that the hoodie went to my knees. I threw some black shorts on under it and realized that I couldn't get my shoes on.
  "Bae!" I yelled
  Two minutes later Qua ran into the closet.
  "What" he said looking around frantically.
  "I can't put my shoes on" I said handing him my shoes.
  "I thought someone was in here" he said relieved.
  "Are you okay bae you seemed really scared" I said laughing a bit.
  "Yeah gotta make sure my baby mama and kids are straight" he said getting up and kissing my head.
   After Qua got his shoes on we were on our way to the baby store.
"What you thinkin about doing for they rooms?" He asked me pulling into the parking lot.
"I want his room to be gray and white and I want her room to be pink gray and white" I said getting out of the car.
"Ight that's straight" he said.
We walked into the store and grabbed a cart.
"Okay so first we need two white convertible cribs" I said walking towards the aisle with Qua following me.
I was looking at the different cribs and was interrupted by somebody coming up to us.
"Hello I'm Sally and I heard you saying you were looking for our white convertible crib" the sales person said.
"Yeah I need two of them" I said.
"Very well can I help you with any other items?" She asked sweetly
"Yes we actually need to decorate two nurseries" I told her.
"Okey-dokie so we're going to be needing lots of furniture so let's get started" she said leading the way.
2 hours later
"Okay so your total will be $8,550.75" the salesperson told us and Qua started counting out the money.
"Okay so our shipping team will follow you home so they can set everything up in your nurseries" she said smiling.
  We said our thanks and left. We got in the car and pulled out. I looked out the rear view mirror and saw the delivery truck following us as she said. After a quick drive we were home. Qua got out first so he could open the door and show the guys were everything is going. Once I got out I walked into the house and sat down in the living room. I started to drift to sleep but I felt someone sit down beside me.
"You tired?" Qua asked laughing.
"Duh, shopping is too much work" I whined.
"But you love shopping" he said laying his head on my lap.
"Not when I'm pregnant it's hard" I said rubbing my stomach.
"Ouch" I yelled.
"What?" He asked sitting up
"The babies are kicking" I said still rubbing my stomach.
"Stop kicking ya mama" he said talking to my stomach.
  "What are you doing tonight?" I asked him laughing at what he just did.
  "We gotta show tonight" he said laying down on my lap.
"You wanna go" he asked.
"I'm too tired" I said yawning.
"You got 5 hours to sleep then get dressed" he said.
"Okay I guess I'll go but for now I'm gonna nap" I said laying back in the couch.
"Ight imma go check up on those guys moving guys" he said kissing my head.
Quavo's POV
"Ight imma go check up on those moving guys" I said kissing her head.
I went upstairs and saw the guys packing they tools and shit up.
"Yall done?" I asked them
"Yes sir, you have a nice day" one of em said walking out with the rest of them following.
"Ya too" I said walking towards my office.
I sat in my chair and face timed Set.
"Hello" he answered lookin sleepy.
"Nigga what you up to?" I said putting my feet on my desk.
"Nun just put Nia to sleep wit this-" somethin cut him off.
"Nigga tell somebody when we smashed again you ain't gettin shit no more" I heard Nia yell through the phone.
"Damn nigga she told yo ass" I said cracking up.
"Girl if you don't chill the fuck out imma have to put ya ass to sleep again wit this di-" he got cut off again by Nia.
"Nigga-" she started.
"Oh shit" he said running.
I heard a door shut and someone banging on it.
"Nigga ya girl is crazy" I said shaking my head.
"I like crazy though" he said laughing.
  "I need you and Take to come over I gotta tell ya something" I said.
  "Ight I think Take and lil bit is downstairs so when I get through wit crazy we gon be there" he said.
  "Ight I'll see ya" I said hanging
***One hour later***
Asia's POV
"Woah woah woah woah woah" I heard Set yell entering the house.
"Nigga you see I'm trynna sleep and you wanna yell" I yelled at him.
"Nigga I'm too lit" he yelled again.
"How bout I light ya ass up for waking me up" I said grabbing a lighter from the coffee table.
"Qua get ya girl" Set yelled running out the living room.
  "What ya yellin about?" Qua asked walking in the room.
  "Ya girl tried to burn me" Set said with my Baked Lays.
  "Nigga if you don't put my chips down I will burn ya dreads off" I said grabbing the lighter again.
  "Bite me" he said eating a chip.
  "Nig-" Qua cut me off taking the lighter out of my hand.
  "Y'all are trippin" he said laughing.
  "Nah she's trippin trynna burn my breads and shit" he said pointing at me.
  "Whatever we gon be in my office" Qua said.
  "Mkay I'm going back to sleep" I yawned laying down.
  "Peace nigga" Set yelled.
  "Yell in my house again" I yelled.
   Damn that nigga is just as loud as my damn sister.
           Quavo's POV
  "So what you call us over here for?" Take asked sitting in the seat in front of my desk.
"So ya remember that nigga who shot lil bit?" I asked them
"Duh nigga what about him?" Set asked getting to the point.
"They want 20 G's" I said sighing.
"The fuck nigga I thought you handled that" Take said getting pissed.
"I did but niggas don't know when to quit so ya gotta be on the look out" I said.
"Shit nigga! The fuck last time Liyah got shot who's next? I thought we left that shit in the nawf?" Take yelled kickin a chair down.
"Nigga I know you mad but being mad can't solve shit cause you bein mad is only gonna make shit worse" I said.
"Man I'm out" Take said storming out my office.
"Yo we gotta hold shit down cause that nigga is gon do some dumb shit but imma tell the gang tonight before the show so niggas will be on the look out" I told Set.
"Ight nigga I'm out Nia bouta kill my ass when I get home I locked her in the closet but I see you tonight" Set said dappin me up.
"Wait you locked her in a closet?" I asked him laughing.
"Yeah she was actin wild so I had to put her in time out" he said acting like it was normal.
"Y'all are fuckin crazy" I said laughing.
"I'm out" he said walking out my office.
These niggas is really crazy bruh.
Asia's POV
I was having a good ass dream but was taken out of it by my phone ringing.
"What Nia?" I answered annoyed
"Set locked me in a closet and I don't know where he is come over here and get me out so I can kill him" she said.
"Y'all are fuckin weird" I said hanging up.
I got up and didn't even think about telling Qua I left. He's busy with Set and Take anyway I'll be quick. I got in my car and drove to Nia's house. I finally got there and saw Aliyah's car in the driveway. Why the fuck is she asking me to let her out when Aliyah is there.
I opened the door and saw Aliyah knocked out on the couch. I walked passed her and went upstairs. I walked into her room and heard her banging on the closet door.
  "Bitch when I let you out you better not swing on me" I told Nia through the door.
  "Okay hurry up I gotta pee" she whined.
  I unlocked the door and she busted out running to the bathroom. I just shook my head and laughed to myself.
  "Aye where's Nia at?" Set asked me scaring the shit out of me.
  "Damn nigga do you make noise when you walk in a room" I said holding my heart.
  "Sorry I don't have heavy feet Ms-" he was cut off by Nia.
  "I'm gonna kill you" Nia said charging at him making them fall on the floor.
  "Girl if you don't chill out" Set said flipping them over so he was hovering over her.
   "Nigga you lock me in a hot ass closet for an hour and think imma be chill when I see you FUCK YOU" she said screaming at him.
  "Bye y'all" I said leaving their room.
I got in my car and saw that it was 6:45. I really need to hurry home and get dressed. I speed home and speed walked into the house.
"A where were yo-" I cut him off.
"Set locked Nia in a closet I gotta get dressed" I said going up the stairs.
I walked into my room and went straight for my closet. Shit I only have forty five minutes. I grabbed the first thing I saw and went to shower. I undressed and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner then washed my body. I got out and dried myself. I checked my phone and saw I had 30 minutes left. I plugged in my blow dryer and started doing my hair. After drying my hair I put some of my de frizz in it so my natural curls wouldn't frizz up.
Once my hair was done I put on what I grabbed from my closet. I looked in my mirror and saw that I looked cute. I had on some black leggings and a Givenchy t-shirt with my space jam Jordan 11's. I made my way downstairs and saw all of the migo gang in the living room. Qua was about to say something to them but he saw me and didn't say anything causing everyone to turn around.
  "Damn take a picture it will last longer" I said talking to everyone who's staring.
"Heard" Lingo said taking his phone out taking a photo of me.
  "Nigga if you don't delete that shit" Qua said hitting Lingo's head.
  "Don't y'all have a concert to me at?" I asked them
  "Yeah we was just about to go but we need you to drive" Qua said.
  "Why I don't wanna drive" I whined.
  "Cause these niggas didn't bring they cars except Set and  Take and everyone won't be able to fit in three cars so we need you to drive since you don't want anyone to drive your precious car" he explained.
  "Okay who is coming with me?" I asked them
  Everyone except Take, Set, and Qua raised their hand.
  "Really I can't fit everyone but I can take four people" I said giggling.
  "Nigga what you laughing foh" Qua said salty.
  "You mad cause they don't want to ride wit you" I said rubbing it in his face.
  "Shut up" he said walking away.
  "Okay but really whoever gets to my car first can come with me" I said walking out the door.
  When I got to my car I saw all the guys running to my car.
  "If you scratch my car no one is coming with me" I yelled.
  They started speed walking to my car but Mango tripped Lingo making them both fall.
  "Nigga what you trip me foh" Lingo said getting up.
  "Ain't nobody trip you" Mango said lying.
  "Nigga how da fuck did I get on the ground then" Lingo said pushing Mango.
  "Ight that's enough yall two and the two already in the car just get in so we could go" I said getting in the drivers seat.
           At The Arena
  "Ight nah let's go fuck shit up" Set yelled running out on stage with everyone else following.
  Damn I'm really proud of them like I use to be so against them but once you get to know them you realize they're really good people. Tonights  show isn't as long as they usually so me and Qua are going out tonight. I was taken out of my thoughts when someone came up to me.
  "Hey there miss" some random guy said.
  "Hello" I said turning my attention back to the guys performing.
  "So you Qua's girl huh" mystery man said looking me up and down.
  "Yeah" I said not trying to talk to him.
  "Why the one word answers pretty lady" he said touching my arm.
  "Look sir I don't know you so leave me alone" I said hitting his hand away.
  "Fiesty I like that in my girls" he said licking his lips.
  I turned back to the stage and saw them performing their last song. All of a sudden I felt someone's hand touching my but.
  "Don't touch me" I said pissed now.
  He just laughed.
   I heard the music stop and I saw them leaving the stage. I saw Qua looking at me nervously once he saw the guy I was with.
  "Surprise I'm here to collect my money today" the big mystery guy said sarcastically.
  "Ion owe you shit I gave you what you want now leave nigga" Qua said sternly.
  "Or what nigga I'll end your shit now" the guy said pulling out a gun pointing it at the stomach.
  "Qua don't be stupid just give him money" I said trying to hold in my tears.
  Qua pulled out a stack of cash and handed it to the guy.
  "That wasn't so hard but for the troubles imma shoot her anyway" the guy said pulling the trigger.
  I felt pain all over my body. I tried to find out where he shot me but I blacked out before I could find the wound.