chapter four secrets

Me and jess talked for a like 30 minutes and soon i handed jess, her present. I was a beautiful ruby neclace. The ruby had her name engraved into it i hoped she liked it. "Wow lukas, its amazing." She hugged me and i hugged back she love it yass!!!
We just sat there until.we got bored and i looked at her she looked at me and i leaned in....

I got closer....

And closer.....

And we kissed it was way more passionate than the first, i could just tell.

After that we went inside and sat down because i did not want her to get hurt because of monsters.

Jesse POV

Me and lukas sat together when night came. He told me he did not want me to get hurt. I had a huge secret i had to tell him but im afraid he wont like me.
"Lukas, can i tell you something?" I asked "sure, princess." He said sweetly "promise not to hate me?" I said scared "i would never hate you." He said "i-i have magic powers."
I said ashamed "l-like a witch?" He said scoocting away from me "im not a witch!" I started crying "no, no jess i didnt mean it like that. i love you, princess." He said he scooted closer again and put his arm around me. "Im not a witch but i can do magic." I said sniffing "whats anything in the world you want right now?" I asked "a pig." He said "not to eat right?" I asked afriad "nope, as a pet." He said "okay" i replied and a little girl pig about rubens age popped up when ruben seen her he ran to her and it looked like they will get along nicely  "Wow, you really can do magic!" He said "youre probably thinking why i didnt stop the wither, but im not strong enough." I said "its okay jess." He said kissing me on my fore head. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Hey yall sorry its short i cant write a lot these days becuase of school but ill try to write more today because its the weekend. Also a tropical storm (irma) will hit my area soon so my power might go out so i might not be able to write as much as id like ill try to atleast write or post everyday from now on. Okay thats it bye guys!!!
Best wishes,
~grace~