Chapter 2: School Day

So I walked to school and the oddest thing was, the fact that no one was here. Like I was first in the school yard. Odd. I checked my watch it was right on time. I didn't run into any of my friends at all. Um ok this day just getting weirder and weirder. I walked into the halls and sort of empty. There was a few kids. But I've never seen them before. Like they were new. But there was no one to give them a tour. They all looked at me and it was a bit creepy because they had this really creepy daze in their eyes. Like red and gray and all evil looking. They started to run towards me. My choices we run out of school or into a class room or into a locker. Ok so more of them started coming and out of classroom so that's not an option.

"What the..." I muttered an started to run out of school and they were like hoard of zombies of some sort. They were really fast. So I outsmarted them by taking some random civilian and put them in front of me and he had no clue what was going on. But then I realized that was a kid who goes here. I bet he's new. CRAP! I took his arm and ran away. We hid behind a wall behind the school building where those things couldn't see us.

"Uh dude you can let go now." I mentioned

"Oh yeah sorry." He apologized quickly.

"I'm Jax." I greeted

"I'm Adrian" he shook my hand.

"What were those things?" I asked in total confusion

"Um not sure." He looked puzzled and smiled at me.

"Want me to give you a tour before those things come back?" I ask

"Definitely." He followed me into the back entrance of the school. I showed him around the big highschool.

"What year?" I asked looking at him

"Senior. You?" He replied

"Same." I looked at him

"Your my first friend already." He laughed.

"I didn't want you to get mauled by whatever those things were." I chuckled

"Hey look I think we have the same classes together." He pointed out

"Ah it seems you two have gotten along well." The principal came up behind us.

"Yeah I bumped into him in the school yard Mr. Woods." I explained

"Yeah these crazy people were running after us. Like they were brain dead!" Adrian explained

"Well Jax its good you saved him and yourself." He looked at us weird and walk to his office.

"Did you see the look on his face?!" Adrian cracked up.

"He gave us that 'you guys are crazy' look!" I laughed.

"Bells gonna ring soon, lets go." Adrian noticed and we walked to class together. I looked at Adrian one more time. Damn he's cute.

Adventure of Agent Jaxonhhजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें