Chapter 2

Chapter 2

VINCENT

I sleep don’t sleep through the day like the folk law about vampires. I hate being a vampire I wish there is a way out to be human again. “Vincent the master wants to see you now” Kieran called from the door.  I grabbed my leather jacket and walked through the door. I headed down the corridor of the mansion to the master room. I entered through the double door.  I came up to the throne and kneeled at the feet of our master are eldest Boaz “Rise Vincent Diaz”. I rose to my feet coming face to face with Boaz a 100,000 year old man who you could say is no older than thirty with his slick young skin and black hair. “Vincent I want you to kill the Cedar Ridge Pack but I want to you to make sure you collect the their Loup-garou” he gave me some strange instructions one vampire take down one of the most powerful pack in our area. “A Loup-garou I thought they were myth’s Sir” I said. He slid back into his chair “And yet we are meant to be myth’s” Boaz exclaimed. “Sir we have a plan of action?” I asked “Yes you are to take a group of vampires with you and they are going to try to abduct the Loup-garou but you will stop them and the wolves will capture you but I want to earn their trust and then wipe them out and take the Loup-garou so I can have its blood. You leave at dawn with the group. Do not fail me Vincent” he said in a stern voice. “I won’t Sir” I got up and tended to my things getting ready to leave at Dawn to find the Loup-garou.  He unclaimed me so the Were’s wouldn’t recognised Boaz.

It’s strange I thought all the Loup-garou died out millennia ago and if not what does Boaz want with its blood?

ISABELLA

It was another early night no run and no homework. Everyone is out running feeling the earth under their paws and the wind in their fur just running that’s the only thing I’ve been dying to do with the pack since Saturday. Three day today since I’ve been on a run with the pack it’s really killing me to hear their howls in the night. It makes me miss the feeling of running it makes me miss them. It is going to be the full moon phase next week and they are all going to be wolves and I’m going to be all alone waiting for them to come back. I climbed into my bed when the door opened it was Alexander in wolf form. Alex always came and checked on me after a run. “Hey Alex” I said as he padded over and climbed on the bed. He came up and laid next to me I placed my arm over his thick lushes golden fur. He let out a whine “I know I miss running with you to” I said. I started patting his fur until we both fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up Alex was naked and in my bed. I placed a blanket over his body.  “Alex wake up” I slapped his shoulder and he woke up “Isabella what are you doing in” he stopped and looked around my room staring at the furniture and posters of Wolves “What am I doing in your room naked. Oh God I’m naked we didn’t because if we did Shay would kill me” he was so cute when he was panicking. “Alex clam down don’t worry you came in to my room in wolf form and laid on my bed we must have fallen asleep and you must of changed back into human form, nothing happened see” I pulled back my sheet and he sniffed me for his sexual sent but all he found was a bit of his human smell and his wolf fur. “Okay I should go, get some clothes on then”.  He climbed out of the bed with the small red blanket wrapped around his waist. I had a little peek man he has a nice ass. He snuck out the door hoping that Shay or anyone wouldn’t find him.

I looked over at my clock 5:30 man that’s early I can’t get out of bed now can I? It would be a perfect time for a run though. I grabbed my shoes and changed my pants into a pair of shorts. I left my tank top on seeing that it is easy and quite comfortable to move around in.

The run was quite exhilarating to feel the morning damp wind blow through my hair. My muscles weren’t as tense as they were yesterday or the day before that. It was relaxing to run I just wish I could run with the others.