Remeber the Titans

Eren woke up with a start. Every night for the last couple of months he had been dreaming the same thing. He dreamt about a boy, who, by the looks of it, was a couple years older than him. Every time he would see the older boy walking away from him, and he felt an urgent desire to catch up with him. But every time he got close to the boy he would wake up. Some nights he would wake up numerous times because of this.

'Maybe it's just nerves.' He thought to himself, 'As soon as I start school these dreams will stop.' He was about to start university the next week. He was moving into a dorm with his best friend, Armin. His adopted sister Mikasa, was upset that he decided to room with Armin in the dorms instead of renting an apartment with her, but he felt like he needed some freedom.

-----time skip-----

A week into Eren's time at school he saw him. The boy from his dreams. He was wearing tan skinnys and a baggy red hoodie. His hair was perfectly in place and his storm grey eyes looked as bored as ever.

Eren couldn't explain the feeling in his stomach. It felt like butterflies. But how could a boy he's never met make him feel this way? He didn't even feel that way about boys. He loved girls, he was sure of it.

Not paying attention to where he was walking he ran into the boy, spilling his coffee all over the back of the boy's hoodie. "Oi!" The boy exclaimed, "watch where you're going brat!"

"I'm so sorry!" Eren quickly apologized. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and-"

"You got coffee all over my new hoodie!" The boy yelled at Eren, "You better be able to pay me back for this!" His grey eyes glared at Eren, but he could only look at them in awe. They were so beautiful, like the calm right after the storm... "Are you even listening to me, brat?"

"Oh sorry!" Eren said, turning a violent shade of red. "Yeah I can pay you back! My name is Eren by the way, what's yours?"

The boy gave Eren a questioning look but replied, "my name is Levi." Levi sighed. "Look, you don't have to pay me back, just watch where you're going from now on."

"No I insist!" Eren replied. "Let me get you a coffee or something at least!"

"Hmm," Levi said, "I could use a coffee, let's go right now."

"But what about class?" Eren asked.

"We're already late anyways," Levi replied, "might as well just not bother going."

Eren hated to skip class, but he was curious about Levi. He looked exactly like the boy from his dreams, and Eren felt an odd attraction to him. It felt as though he had known Levi a long time ago...

-----time skip-----

The two boys had just sat down and begun to drink their coffee. "Uh, Levi, have we ever meet before?" Eren asked meekly.

"I don't think so," Levi replied. "I would remember someone like you."

'Someone like me? What does that even mean?' Eren thought to himself. "I just feel as though I know you already." Eren explained.

"I felt the same way when I saw you." Levi replied. "But I don't think I've ever seen you before. Do you remember ever seeing me?"

"Only in my dreams..." Eren replied quietly with a pink blush across his cheeks.

A half smirk appeared on Levi's face. "Are you hitting on me Eren?" He asked with a laugh.

"Of course not!!" Eren exclaimed. "I only meant that I've seen you in my dreams before! But not in that kind of way! Just... I mean, I don't know. I just feel like I was suppose to meet you."

Levi gave Eren a weird look. "Well thanks for the coffee Eren." He said as he stood up.

"It was no problem. I'm really sorry about dumping my coffee on you earlier." Eren replied. He was disappointed that Levi decided to leave right after he had told him about his dreams. But Eren understood how that could creep someone out.

"Would you like to come over to my place for a bit?" Levi asked Eren. "There's something I want to show you."

Maybe this had something to do with the dreams? Maybe Levi was having them too! "Sure." Eren responded and stuck his hands in his pockets. He didn't want to seem to eager.

-----time skip-----

Levi led Eren into a small apartment, "take off your shoes and follow me." Eren did as Levi said and followed him into what appeared to be Levi's bedroom. It was a large room with a giant king sized bed.

"Uh, so what did you want to show me?" Eren asked nervously.

All of a sudden Levi pushed Eren down on the bed and was on top of him. "My bed." Levi replied in a husky voice. Eren wasn't sure how to react to this, he felt a connection to Levi that he had never felt with another human being, but he had never done anything like this with a guy before.

Levi began peppering kisses along Eren's neck and running his hand over Eren's jeans. Levi leaned closer to Eren and whispered in his ear, "If you want me to stop just say." All Eren could do was gasp. "That's what I thought you would say." Levi said and began to nibble on Eren's ear. Earning him a low groan.

Levi took his hoodie and t-shirt off and began to unbutton Eren's shirt. Eren was staring at Levi's torso in shock, he hadn't expected the other boy to be so lean and muscular. It was a big turn on for him, he felt his erection grow harder. "Like what you see?" Levi asked teasingly, making Eren blush.

Once Levi finished unbuttoning Eren's shirt he immediately began working on his jeans. He was becoming impatient, he could hardly control himself. He began kissing and biting Eren's hips and inner thighs, they'd probably be bruised tomorrow, but Levi didn't care about that right then. He was enjoying the brunette writhing underneath him too much. He almost enjoyed pleasing Eren more than he enjoyed being pleased himself.

"Levi..." Eren panted.

"Yes, love?" Levi replied while stroking Eren's face.

"I-I'd like to cum at the same time as you, please." He asked nervously.

"Of course." Levi replied, he'd make all of Eren's wishes come true if he could. "I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay." Eren felt instantly weird when Levi left the room. He missed the warmth of the other boy's body already. Levi came back with a tube of lube.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Levi asked Eren gently. Eren just nodded his head with a nervous look on his face.

Levi slowly began to enter Eren. Tears began to form in Eren's green eyes and he grunted in pain. The tears in Eren's eyes only fuelled the lust in Levi. He stuck two of his fingers in Eren's mouth. Eren began to suck on them hard causing Levi to groan with pleasure. Levi slowly began to rock in and out of Eren, getting faster and faster. They were both groaning in pleasure when they both finally came.

Levi laid beside Eren and put his arms around him. "How did that feel, love?"

"Amazing." Eren replied in a sleepy voice as he nuzzled his face into Levi's neck.

They laid together for a couple of hours not saying anything until Eren asked, "What's that poster on your wall say?"

"Oh, it says 'Remember the Titans'. Have you seen that movie?"