Comprehension is Futile

I woke up in a little house and i look around it is very peaceful here. There is a cozy bed (that I woke up in) a small desk in the cornor of the room and even a small window with its black curtains drawn. But, where exactly am I? Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" I heard a voice say.

"Y...yes," I stuttered.

A girl walked though the door. She had beautiful brown hair the color of chocolatte with green eyes. She was quite skinny and looked no more than 15 and was wearing a plain white t-shirt with jean, but the oddest thing was that she wasn't wearing shoes.

"Who are you and where am I? I'm so confused, and why am I here?" I questioned her.

"My name is Alex," the girl said, "Alexandria Fawnsworth, and this is my house," she said, "I found you outside on the ground passed out near the park and took you home," the girl went on to say.

I struggled to get to my feet and nearly fell. my body was so sore and my head was throbbing. "Thank you," I managed to say.

"Just who are you and what were you doing passed out on the ground?" She said in a "now you are really pissing me off" kind of voice.

"I don't know, I can't remember anything execpt for...," then I remembered, "I think i am looking for someone."

"Who?" she said, a little interested.

"I don't know but I think I think they will recognize this," then i pulled out a sheet of paper with a symbol on it. It showed a sword with a snake coiling around it.

The girl sat there staring a bit and finally said "where did you get that?" she asked, insinuating something. "That belongs to the cult," she said, eyes narrowed.

"Cult what...cult..." I heard myself say before drifting back out into unconsciousness.