"I hope you fall."

Emma

I turned, and saw Arzaylea. I cringed, walking with a fast pace to Luke. "Hey Luke, I read somewhere that this Hot Topic hires cannibals, let's move on to a different store." I said, grabbing his elbow and dragged him out of the store. We walked into an H&M and he sighed. "You just saved my life. Thank you." He said, and I nodded, looking around the rest of the mall. "Come on, let's go to like, American Eagle or something."

We emerged from the mall four hours later, us both clutching bags as we reached my car. "If I would have known how much money you had, I would've guilted you into buying me something." I huffed, closing the trunk and going to the front. "I don't know about you, but I'm actually starving. I didn't eat this morning." I exasperated, pulling out of the parking lot and beginning to drive, him rolling his eyes. "That's your fault. I want to eat Mexican." He said, looking at me. I scoffed.

"First off, asshole, I'm hispanic, second, that's kind of, I don't know, cannibalistic?" I said, and he laughed. "No, I want Mexican food!" He said, and I suddenly understood. "Right. Well, Taco Bell is fake Mexican, and this neighborhood is too white to have authentic tortillas, so I guess we're either gonna have to settle or drive into my side of town." I said, and his eyes widened. "You, you'd be fine, I'd get weird looks for being the whitest person there!" He whined, and I rolled my eyes.

"My cousin Mario is whiter than you, and only speaks Spanish. Either way, I'm not up to driving all the way out there. We're settling for Taco Bell." I said, and pulled into a Taco Bell. After a twenty minute food break, I threw away the food and we drove away again. "Now, I have you booked for a hair appointment, so I hope you washed your hair this morning." I said, and he sighed.

"Let's do it."

Another hour and a half later, Luke came back with noticeably shorter hair, and a slight trim on his beard. It reminded me of 2016!Luke. I shuddered thinking about 2016, and looked him over.

"You know, you're really starting to come along here. Now, the next big step is moving out of that shit-dump." I said, and we went back to my car. "I went full on real-estate mode and looked over some apartments for you, and there was one over here I thought you'd like." I said, and we drove a short while to where the apartment was, and walked up the mile-long stairs to get to his actual apartment.

"Okay-so, this is-the- apartment. Look, around." I wheezed, dramatically leaning against the railing. "I hope you fall." I heard from Luke, me laughing in response. "I hope a rat jumps out at you." I snarked back, and then joined Luke in the apartment. I had to admit, I did a good job. High ceilings, big windows. A decent sized kitchen. "If you don't move in here, Kylie and I just might." I said, and he smirked.

After about twenty minutes, Luke said that he wanted to move in here. "Good news is, this apartment has been for sale for about two years now, so I'm sure you could lower the price if you wanted to. It's 900 a month, which might be a steal considering its smoke friendly and pet friendly. But, the neighbors aren't the nicest. Like, one of them got shot by the other. Three times." I said, and Luke blinked repeatedly.

"You know- that would've been helpful to know before I fell in love with the place." Luke sighed, and I shrugged. "So, do you want the place?" I asked, and he exhaled. "Yeah. I do." He turned around, and walked out. I made a face at him as he walked out, and we closed the door behind us to walk all the way down the stairs, and to hopefully get the apartment for Luke.

After almost an hour, the apartment was Luke's. "Oh my god! I can go full on Joanna Gaines with this apartment! Please, please, please, please let me decorate your apartment," I begged, Luke rolling his eyes. "Knock yourself out. But, it's already four. We're gonna have to save that for another day." He said, and I groaned, knowing he was right. "Okay well, luckily the place came with a couch so you can sleep on that tonight, but go get your clothes and then we go get you a phone!"

After, another god-awful fourty-five minutes, all of Luke's clothes were put up. "God, why did you buy so many clothes?" I whined, and he pushed me to the car. "It was your idea. And, some of it was like, shoes and decorations so don't came at me saying it was all clothes." Luke monologued, and I chuckled. "Don't have to get defensive about it. Okay, on to AT&T!"

We left the AT&T almost two hours later, with a black iPhone 6s+ in Luke's hand. "I was not about to let you get an Android or something." I shook my head, and we got back in my car. "Well, this is where I leave you. Tomorrow we go shopping for your apartment!" I squealed, and he sighed in relief. "I never asked, how's Calum?" Luke questioned, and I smiled.

"Perfect, as usual. Oh, we just recently took a trip down to Texas to see my family again. They love him probably more than they love me, so it was nice for me to see him with all the attention. But, when it was time to sleep, we both didn't really fit on my twin-sized bed, and his legs kept dangling, so we had to do this really weird yoga kind of stance. That, that was fun." I told, sighing again.

"How's seeing Arzaylea again?" I raised an eyebrow, and he groaned. "Don't, let's not talk about her. I get chills thinking about her." I laughed, and I pulled into his apartment parking lot. "Don't get shot!" I said as he stepped out, me going back to Calum's apartment/condo thing.

I opened the door quietly, something I always did as a way so he wouldn't hear me if he's cheating on me. Don't ask me why I do it, it's just a habit. Anyways, I spotted him at the kitchen, his bare back facing me. "Honey, I'm home!" I said in a sing-songy voice, him turning around to hug me. "How was Luke?" He said after he kissed the top of my head, me humming. "Well, we got him some new clothes, a working phone, and a new apartment." I informed, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Look at you, being all Oprah-y." He said, and I walked to the couch, throwing myself on it. "Cuddle?"

okay yes i put joanna gaines she's my fav interior designer on hgtv okay leave me alone
anyways (O_O) it was arzaylea and i hate myself because of it

also idk if i mentioned this but 100+ reads??? im??? so??? !!!!
anyways yeah idk what next part will be guess we'll find out lmao

-emma