Avocado and Dorito

"Oh come on, baby," Lance pleaded, "just one dip."

Keith blushed, his insides softening from the heat of his cheeks. "N-no way! I'm sensitive you pervert!"

Lance's smirk only widened, though he gave up, thankfully for Keith. He winked and hopped off elsewhere to probably pick up some hot sauces or spicy peppers.

Lance had been trying to get in and under his skin for as long as he could remember. Keith had only to blame his parents for making him so thicc and irresistible. His seed was round and perfect, surrounded by a soft, green pulp that made everyone's ingredients stick out. Especially Lance's cool ranch seasoning.

Keith never dreamed of having anything artificial inside of him, and he didn't plan on it either. However, Keith knew deep down that nothing could be as well crafted as Lance, and there was nothing he wanted more than Lance's pointy dip to slice into his slick surface and massage under his seed, or even pound the pulp under it. (of which was his most sensitive area).

Keith was doubtful of Lance, though. Who knew how many fruits or veggies he picked up and stuck his dip into. It was probably infested with other flavours or completely flavourless. He was probably like other Doritos, lying about their purity and constantly applying new seasoning to make themselves feel young again.

But Lance was persistent. Maybe Keith would give him a chance.

•••

"My place. Now."  That's all that was said when Keith had called Lance. He had decided that maybe Lance was an alright Dorito.

Lance arrived at Keith's doorstep in less than five minutes, his signature smirk displayed on his golden face with decorative rainbow freckles. Keith's blush hadn't disappeared since earlier, so he knew he'd probably get some of that ass tonight.

"You called, baby?"

Keith pouted, moving aside for Lance to make his way through the door.  Lance's side grazed the middle of Keith's seed, a small moan escaping his lips.

Lance looked back at Keith a wide smile spread across his features. Keith looked away. "Just hurry up and follow me," he whined.

The two reached Keith's bedroom. Keith dimmed his lamp nervously. He lied down on his bed almost carelessly, seeming to be uncomfortable by being in such a revealing pose. Lance was shocked that Keith would ever be splayed out in front of him like this, though he wasn't complaining.

"I want you to stick your dip in me," Keith half-yelled.

Lance smirked smugly. "Alrighty then," he purred. He got onto the bed and raised his dip above the crease between Keith's seed and pulp. "You ready?"

Keith let a determined gaze fixate on his face. "Yeah," he replied softly.

With the most care Keith had ever experienced towards him from another being, Lance slid his dip under his seed, pushing against Keith's warm, soft pulp. Keith's face contorted as he moaned out the Dorito's name. His eyes were half-lidded, and his mouth was agape. The pulp squelched as Lance pushed farther and farther. Lance fought desperately to keep his composure, gnawing harshly at his lip as he bit back the groans bound to escape his throat.

The blushy avocado became warmer and warmer, letting out soft whines each time Lance sliced into his pulp.

"Guck me, Lance," Keith pleaded. The Dorito sniggered. Accepting his request, Lance proceeded to slide in and out from under Keith's seed. Keith let out sweet, soft moans as Lance rubbed almost harshly against Keith's hard seed, and drooled as Lance's dip softly grazed overs his insides. Lance grunted each time his dip squeezed into Keith's tightest spot. The bed beneath them rocked steadily.

Keith's avocado sweat slicked up his face and body, driving Lance to increase speed. Lance's seasoning stuck onto Keith's pulp, though there was plenty of it left to keep him from ever applying recycled seasoning. He pounded into the pulpy bottom, accidentally finding Keith's sweet spot.

"Lance~!" Keith screamed as Lance pushed harshly into his sensitive pulp, "Right there~!"

After biting his lip and taking a long look over Keith's body, Lance forced his dip to penetrate his avocado boi's sweet pulp. Keith yelped and screamed each time the pulp has sliced into, his voice breaking and erotically hoarse. Breathy "Lance"'s and "More"'s escaped from Keith's soft, drool laced lips. Lance took in every single look, sound, and feeling Keith revealed through his pleasure.

He rocked into Keith harder and harder, earning him loud, beautiful  moans that would fill his ears every push he made. He couldn't help but allow small amounts of drool to escape the side of his lips as he grit his teeth. 'God this feels good,' was all he could remember in his foggy mind.

Keith seemed to begin to reach his climax. "I-I'm," he stuttered, huffing out inaudible words for a few second. "I'm gonna g-guck!" he screamed helplessly. Not too long later he released a bit of his pulp onto his seed and Lance's middle.

It took a while for the two to catch their breath, but eventually they were lying on the bed silently together.

"T-that was..."

"Amazing?" Lance replied lazily.

"Yeah," Keith said softly.

The avocado huddled up into the warmness of his new Dorito boyfriend, quickly drifting off to sleep.