Chapter Seventeen: Part One

(Shawns POV)   It was about 45 minutes later, and Shawn and I were back at our house, waiting for Nadia and Charlene. I think Nadia had another friend, Rose, maybe?  I don't know. But I couldn't wait. Not only was I getting to have a celebration with new friends, but Charlotte. God, I loved my music career, and everything, but Charlottes more of me than music will ever be. I love her so much, it's not even funny. I smiled, thinking about her. I was currently in my bedroom, getting ready. I put on my blue polo, black jeans, and my black shoes. I put on my new perfume, Shawn's Signature (which you can get up top, I put the site there!)  And walked out. Everyone was there, waiting with their gifts. I smiled. "You guys didn't have to get me anything!" I said. "Oh, but we did," Nadia said. I laughed. Nadia got me a leather notebook and some sturdy guitar picks, Charlene got me a polo and gift cards to Target and Amazon, and who I assume is Rose, got me pens that were expensive looking and my Illuminate CD, as a joke. I thanked everyone. "Shawn, look outside!" Charlotte said. I gave a questioning look, then walked outside. There, was waiting The biggest surprise I've ever received.