Chapter Seven

Niall pov:

"Zayn"

I called hoping he would turn around.
He continued walking.

"Zayn please we need to talk. Why did you help me".

"Because your my student Niall and he was hurting you"

"But Zayn... you were so angry. Why"

Zayn turned around and was about to say something but then he hesitated

"It doesn't matter Niall... I think you should go home now"

I was starting to get angry. Yes I was appreciative of this man saving me but I just wanted answers

"What do you mean it doesn't matter. Zayn come back"

"No Nia..."

"NO ZAYN! You are going to fucking stop with the bullshit and tell me why. Is this about the kiss. I'm sorry I kissed you Zayn I never meant to. Im sorry I've screwed up this relationship of teacher student. I just want things to be normal again."

Zayn looked at me with pity in his eyes

"No Niall it's not that it's just..."

We both stood silent for a few seconds waiting for Zayn to speak

"Well...? What is it then. I can't do this Zayn it hurts it ju..."

Zayn rushed up to me and kissed me. I was in complete shock. I couldn't believe what was happening. Me and Zayn were kissing and this time it was him who kissed me.
His lips felt very smooth and plush. I felt a little stubble on his chin but I didn't mind.
His tongue was starting to push through my lips and our tongues started dancing. It was the best feeling ever. I loved it.
Zayn placed his hands on to my hips and continued to kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and I was loving every moment of this. Zayn eventually pulled away from the kiss

"I like you Niall... your such a fucking amazing kid and I just felt awful about kissing you. Was I to old? Was it wrong that I was a teacher? What if I hurt you?... that is the reason why I couldn't kiss you Niall. I was scared"

I was in complete shock. Zayn waited for me to reply. It took a few seconds but I got there.

"Zayn... I really like you like... a lot"

We both giggled

"I wish you just told me this because... I'm not afraid of you. I want you and I want to take the risk. Your the first man I've ever looked at and felt something. Please Zayn just give me a chance."

Zayn looked at me and a huge grin appeared on his eyes. It made my heart melt it was so beautiful.

"Of course I will give you a chance Niall. Your to adorable to turn down"

I squealed in excitement and we kissed again. This one not as strong as the one we just had but it felt just as great.

"Niall do you want a lift home?"

"Yeah if thats okay?"

"Of course it is babe... anything for you"

I blushed. He called me babe. It was so sweet I felt so precious. He giggled and we nuzzled our heads together. We just stood there in a small embrace

"Okay lets get going before someone catches us"

I replied

"Okay Babe"

I said the babe bit a little quieter because to be honest... I was nervous. Zayn giggle and led me to his car that he once drove me home in. Before I got in I felt a weird feeling. In the distance I heard some scratch marks on concrete. Was someone here I thought? We better get going then because we can't get caught.
Zayn drove me home and before I got out the car we kissed again.

"Damm Niall your such a gorgeous boy"

"Aww thank you Mr Malik"

I teased at Zayn. He moaned

"Don't say that. It makes me feel even more guilty about what I'm doing."

I giggled

"Sure thing Mr Malik"

He giggled and I got out the car and walked up my driveway to my house. Zayn honked his horn and left. This was the best day of my life I thought

Zayn pov:

This was the best day of my life. I felt so much pressure of my shoulders from confessing to Niall. I was so happy that he wanted to be with me. It felt great to have someone to care for but was I doing the right thing. What I was doing was illegal. It doesn't matter. It's worth it if I get to be with Niall.

A shorter chapter then usual but oh well. Remember guys to vote and leave a comment ❤️ don't forget to follow :)