Breakup

"I'm done Justin!"

"Babe please don't leave I promise you it was a mistake, I didnt mean to have sex with her just fucking listen to me! Please!" He backed me into the wall.

"So you just accidentally put yo dick inside of her that's what you're  saying? You must be crazy to think I'm gonna believe that." I tried to move but he trapped me between him and the wall.

"You know that's not what I'm trying  to say yn. Just please believe me, I love you. I never meant to hurt you I never wanted to hurt you." He cupped my cheeks.

I roughly pushed them off. "You don't even fucking mean that Justin. If you loved me you would've never cheated."

He started walking back and forth around the room, gripping his hair.

"How long have you been with her Justin? Huh?" I asked.

He was still pacing. "Answer me! How. Long. Have. You. Been. With. Her?" I had tears streaming down my face.

"For 5 months Ok! For. Five. Fucking. Months. There you happy!? I been fucking her for 5 months. Probably one of the best months I've ever had." He was now in my face, his being red and tear stained.

I punched him straight in his jaw.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU FUCKING BITCH I HATE YOU SO MUCH! YOU'RE A CHEATER AND A LIAR! YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU ONLY CHEATED ONE TIME AND ALL I ASKED YOU WAS TO TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH! THAT'S ALL I ASKED!" I was throwing punches at him and throwing things at him.

I was completely pissed at him and I can't take all of this in.

For five months! We've only been together for 3 years and he finally decided to cheat. He lied and told me the very first time that he only messed her one time.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I yelled in his face and pushed him.

"Maybe we aren't meant to be. I'm done with you. You are the only person I hate right now. I loved you, I put my time and effort into you. I trusted you. But no if you didn't want to be in a committed relationship, why ask me to be your girlfriend?"

"I don't ever want to see you again, ever! So go have a happy life with that bitch."

I slammed the door in his face and broke down on the floor.

I really loved him. I really did. But I have to let go of the fantasies and take in the reality.

____________

That's the end of this book you guys😄

It's sad how I ended this book. But most of my stories in this book had a happy ending. So why not have a different ending?

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS BOOK I'M PROUD WE GOT TO 70K READS!

And 1k votes! Finally😂

You guys motivate me and I love you all for that😘

THANK YOU😙😚😘