Engagement

( Natalia pov )

        It's already been years and now I am 17. And next year I will be entering university. Although I don't go to school but they excuses me from go because of my 'sickness ' ( of course not) to recover my health.

     In U (university), I have to go too even though I don't want.  ( sigh)...

    About sister, she jumped one year in   school because of her brilliant mind and it's meant she will enter U one year earlier than usual.  Sister are just like me sealed her appearance but just a little .  That's  because I warn her , 'a beauty will bring problems' .

     The only one I don't want to deal with is about the engagement things.......
( deep sigh)...

       Two years ago, sister's and my partners already have been decided at one time . They are Barrick Bradford(me) and Gray Howard (sister).

         In that year too, together the engagement 'things' happened. And of course I will have to make sure sister don't do anything will bring her to destruction.

    And for Barrick,

Go to hell!!! Kukukuku.... 😉

     Year after that ,the time for the three's ( Gwyneth, Ansley and Lilith) partners are decided. But their engagement party are happened in different years.

      For Ansley, her engagement happened after one year her partners are decided.
But for Gwyneth her engagement are in three months after her partners decided.
(Surprise me at there!! )

      And Lilith engagement party are happened last year. So long there..
I think maybe this is because her fiance himself who think for a long time, no?
Haha... (don't mind me)

    So all of things are one more steps to the  ending. Of course not to their destruction.

        Everything will change! Will change!  Will change!

Huahahahaha....(craziness takes apart)😨