The trouble

You seem like the type to love them and leave them, so give me the night to show you to hold you so don't leave me out here dancing alone...

Shawty is a eenie meenie minee mo lover ;")

Old song but I love it sooooooooooooo much, I missed it....

Well I hope you guys enjoy chapter. 4

££££££££££££££££¥£££££££££££££££££

---------------------------------------------------------

I hurridly straightened my hair, how the hell am I not getting the hang of this straightner yet, ever since my old one broke, the new one just sucks donkey.

This is all Jared's fault if I didn't get detention because of him, I wouldnt be late right now

I put on my mascara and eye shadow, I dont use eyeliner, it makes me look to different. I finished off my make up with a red lipstick. I put on my small vest and my black shorts along with my black pumps. Which restaurant has a stupid dress code to wear sexy classy. It is a stupid club for crying out loud.

I have to talk to Jason about this. I sigh and walk out of the changing room, this club is strictly for fun only, it usually attracts ages 21-35. So we have to wear classy along with a little bit of sexy. At least that is what Jason said.

The new Demi Lovato song had just started

'Putting my defenses up cause I dont wanna fall in love if I ever did that I think Id have a heart attack.'

I sang the only lyrics that I really know and I walked over to steve, "Hey I can take over from here, go home to your wife and kids." Today was the only night that I work all night since its saturday.

"Two shots of sex on the beach please." I nod and I pour it down in two pink cups and hand it to the girls.

"Absolut Vodka."

"I want tequilla."

I sat on my bar stool tired watching everyone get drunk and dance like crazy monkey rubbing on eachother.

"One cup of beer please." I smirk in my mind at the person that said this and chuckled. I pour down the beer on a big chug it cup and pushed it towards the person in front of me not giving him a glance. I watched him drop something silver in to the beer and curiosity got the best of me and I looked up and my eyes almost fell out of my sockets. "Jared?" I guess he got the fake ID like mine.

He smirks and motions me to come closer and I thought he couldnt hear me so I came a little closer to say what I wanted. I opened my mouth when his lips crashed in to mine, a sharp electricity shocked my lips when he kissed me and I slapped him right in the face. The music stopped and the DJ ooooohed through the microphone "Boy you just got bitch slapped."

What the hell, why would he even do that. I looked in to the beer cup and fished out a diamond ring. I huffed, that dumba$$ thinks he could fool me? I saw this ring on one of the first two girls that I served. I'll keep it since it might be useful for later.

Jared walked away as if he was in shock, he went back to the crowd of boys he was hanging out with and they all patted his back. I could read their lips.

A guy with black hair said tough luck bro

The other guys just laughed and Jared looked at the black haired dude and said I will make her fall in lock with me. Wait lock that doesn't make any sense.

I sign, boys don't make sense anymore.

I laid out a variety of vodka, tequilla and for Jared beer shots on the bar table so I could finally go to sleep and wake up later to clean up the place