A world I hate,with someone I love

I felt the pressure of the portal when we entered, I was shrieking and screaming, Brr started to scream too, but laughing in a way. Umella was giggling at me.

Sooner or later we entered the world... It was dirty, HOT, and fire was scattered across the bloody room. Brr looked at me and got in front waiting for a few seconds to take in the heat and find D. Sooner or later D walked into the room again. 

"Welcome home Princess." He smirked growling. 

"Shut up D." Brr snapped pushing Umella behind me a bit. He was standing strongly in front of me and I started to feel my heart skipping. 

"Listen, why don't we get this over with." Brr said grabbing my wrist. Umella appears on my shoulders again. I moved closer to Brr trying not to look afraid. 

We entered another room trying to get farther away from D. D followed behind but not that close. He seemed to be turning back slowly. But I kept my space from him. 

"Umella..." Brr slowly murmured as we entered a room full of spirits in a line to a dark room, to the side was like a lava pit. 

"Yup!" Umella smiled saluting to her brother as she hopped off of me. I stared at him confused, eyeing Umella leaping off of the rocks. 

"Umella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I Gasped watching her fall into the lava pit. I motioned towards her wanting to do something, Brr grasped my hand pulling me. 

"Shes fine. She'll meet us on the other side." Brr said looking dead serious. 

D had his hands in his pockets, waddling behind us sadly. I felt bad, but didn't want to interfere. We looked back at the spirits in the line. I suddenly spotted my Dad in line, almost next. 

"Brr!" I shouted pointing at him. Brr turned to my attention moving towards him. "Dad!!" I shouted a bit happily trying to see what was happening. My dad seemed to ignore me and walked through the darkness. 

"Brr Whats happening to him?" I asked.

"The test..." He murmured turning to look at me, getting closer to me almost comfortingly. 

"He has to take the test..."