The Life of a Sex Addict

(Before you start to read this i will warn you that it does have alot of sex in the beginning but it does cool off some.)

“The life of a Sex Addict”

Today is the first of the month , time for food stamps. My mother and I love food stamp day. An the ghetto.. well where we live at which is Chicago the first of the month is like winning the lottery cause not everyone gets food stamps.

Most people here are drunks, strippers, and hookers. It's so bad in my neighborhood that kids  ten years old  are selling their bodies for money and food stamps and not even lot. I will never do that my mother makes me promise her everyday that I wont.

Most of all the kids,teenagers,and adults don't have a fathers. Well they had a dad but not a father. My mom says there is a difference . She says that a dad will be someone who gave the sperm but a father is the one who gave the sperm and stayed around. My mother said I had a dad not a father my dad gave the sperm but when he found out she was pregnant he ran. My mother says that's what you call a “weak move.” She says he missed out on the greatest thing of all and that thing was me. I'm closed to my mom I would not trade her for anything in the world. I have friends and a best friend . But my mom is my best best friend. I'm my mothers only child. Well not really she had a child right before me a little girl but she died she was 5 years old. she went outside with my mom and a drunk came and shot her and said “ if I can't have you than no one can” my mom wouldn't ever tell me what he meant by that. She would cry anytime I would ask about it. That's why I just stopped asking. My mom calls ,me Tay but my name is Tay'mernia Ranei Thomas. My best best friend's name is Tamika Tya Thomas.

(In she died years ago)