9

Hey everyone I told you I would update. I try my best to keep to my word. Anyways I just finished writing out this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it.

(Skipping a head a few years.)

Being fully mated was the best thing I could ever ask for. My pack has grown strong. I have several Warriors, several Guards and someone training under Doctor Grace. She is a strong Doctor. I wouldn't have asked for anyone else but her. I also recently found out that I am pregnant with the Alpha's child. I am so blessed. I have my Beta helping me out with the pack work.

I felt my child kick so I placed my hand on the spot that the young one kicked. "Alright, child, I will go be near your daddy." I said giggling. Then my wolf said, 'The child is a boy, he is also hiding his little sister.'

'Wait, I am having twins.'

'Yes. Your son's name is Ryder and your daughter's name is Faith. Both of them have something special to them. I just don't know what.'

I was surprised. I mind linked Felix letting him know what I found out. I guess he told his Beta to take over for a bit because he showed up in front of me kneeling in front of my belly. "Ryder and Faith are our children's names." He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Ryder has been hiding his little sister. Protecting her. And I think with the marks we gave each other we are supposed to be the king and queen of the world. Yours has a crown on it along with mine." I told him.

"That would make sense. You are the Mother of all Omegas. I am to be the Father of all Wolves."

And there lady's and gentleman is the start of a new world. The world of the new Werewolves King and Queen. Our children will be the Prince and Princess of this world.

I smiled down at my mate. He has saved me. I have saved him. Nothing in this world will change the way I love him. I know that when the time comes to fight by his side I will gladly do that. With that thought in my mind my water broke. I gasped at the pain feeling a contraction.

"The kids are coming out to join the world dear." I told Felix. He lifted me up as I mind linked Doctor Grace.

'Prepare for helping me give birth, Doc.'

'Yes, Alpha.' Then the link shut off with me going through another contraction. I have been having them for awhile now just didn't think anything of them. Now they were close together.

We made it to the hospital room that has been made up specifically for me. It was then that I gave birth to my son Ryder James Mark. I mind linked that to Felix has he wrote that down on the Birth Certificate. Then 5 minutes later I gave birth to Faith Rose Mark. I filled that one out. I looked at both of my children in awe. They both had the same birthmark just on different spots. Ryder has his on his chest. It was the mark of the Prince. His birthmark is of a small heart with a swirl of what could be clouds around it. I then looked over Faith. She has a Rose birthmark in the shape of a heart.

I was finally able to leave the hospital with my children along with Felix by my side. I brought everyone together from both packs as the Moon Goddess shown up on the stage with us.

"Hello Everyone." She said as everyone bowed even us Alphas. "Today I would like to welcome the new King and Queen of the Werewolf world. They will be true to their hearts. And to welcome their children. Prince Ryder James Mark and Princess Faith Rose Mark. Aurora please step forward." I stepped forward like she asked. She placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "From this day forward you are to help all the wolves in the world. You know the difference between good and bad." Out of nowhere a crown was placed on my head. Then she placed a hand on Faith's head. "From this day forward as she grows she will help guide and lead those who has stride off the path of goodness and bring them back." A small crown was placed on her head. I knew that crown would grow with her. I stepped back and bowed to her.

Our packs cheered in happiness. I knew I was something special when I was younger but I always helped out the other Omegas before I helped myself. That was what I was supposed to do.

"Felix please step forward." He did as told. "From this day forward you will be the one to protect the weak and strength the strong." A crown was placed on his head. She looked down at Ryder and a proud smile grew on her face. "From this day forward he will stick by his sister's side even in the days she finds her mate and he finds his mate. He will help guide everyone in the right direction. He will be strong and wise." Then a crown just like Faith's was placed on his head. "Everyone please welcome your new King, Queen, Prince and Princess." Then she left after she said that. Both packs kneeled with a hand over their chest in respect.

So everyone what do you think about this little twist in the book. Were you expecting it. I thought it would be a good thing to add this in that way you can get an idea of what is to happen near the end of the book. I also have started up school. So I will be updating every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. I will be working on my Schooling on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. 

I just thought to let you guys know that This book won't be very long. I will be ending the book here soon. About chapter 12 will be the last chapter.