You And Me

Later that night, the Cotillion was held on the Royal yacht

Later that night, the Cotillion was held on the Royal yacht. Everyone was dancing and after the music stopped, everybody cheered. Then the trumpets got blown and Lumiere stepped up to the top of the stairs.

"The future Lady Malia." Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Malia stepping out with a nervous look on her face. She looked down the stairs to see her friends with awed looks on their faces at the front of the crowd. "Work it, girl." Lumiere whispered to Malia causing her to laugh.

All of a sudden Evie started to clap with the rest of their friends following her lead.

"Go, Malia!" Carlos cheered.

"Malia!" Evie cheered while Malia grinned down at her friends. Malia walked down the stair and Adam, Ben's father, met her half way to help her down the stairs.

"Hi." Malia said with a smile.

"Hi." Adam said back as Belle came over to them. "Ben is on his way. And you look beautiful."

"Oh." Malia said as she looked down at her gown. "Thank you."

"I know we were shocked at first, but you are exactly what Ben needs." Belle, Ben's mother, told Malia.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions." Adam told Malia causing her and Belle to laugh as Evie walked over to them. "Of course." Adam said as he and Belle walked away.

"Hi." Evie said with a grin as she and Malia walked over to their friends.

"Hi." Malia said with a nervous smile.

"How are you?" Evie asked Malia.

"Uh, I kind of feel like I'm going to throw up." Malia told Evie.

"Yeah, okay, that's okay." Evie told Malia as they got to their friends. "Look, we're right here with you, okay?"

"Okay." Malia whispered back. The trumpets got blown again and Malia and Evie let out quiet squeals as they turned to face the stairs.

"King Benjamin." Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Ben as the crowd cheered. Ben looked down the stairs at Malia with a smile and she gave him a smile back.

"Go get him." Evie whispered to Malia before pushing her forward. Ben walked down the stairs to meet Malia with a serious expression on his face. Ben gave her a bow and Malia bowed back.

"Malia, I wished I had more time to explain." Ben told Malia as she looked at him, confused. He looked up the stairs as Uma stepped out in a blue gown. Malia looked at her in shock. Malia watched, hurt, as Ben walked up the stairs to meet Uma and grabbed her hand. Ben bent down and kissed Uma's hand that had his ring on it as everybody gasped. Ben led Uma over to where Malia was standing, confused and heartbroken as a single tear left her eye. "I'm sorry, it all happened so fast. Something happened to me while I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection."