Chapter 4

Enjoy

They all got up and walked downstairs to the dining room and sat down. Flame and Buttercup were on their phone's and Bubbles was drawing.... Blossom zoned out thinking. Butch, Blaine, Boomer and Blitz were outside playing soccer while Brick was reading a book and Blaze in his room. The boys house was big, they had a kitchen, living room, dining room, game room, 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms all had a bath and shower, and they had a room set up for the girls with mirrors, Nail polish, makeup, a tv, and other girly stuff for them. The boys had a large field outside along with a pool. Blossom snapped out if it. She was thinking about the nap she had earlier. Soon enough the boys walked in.

Brick: We have to to shopping for your school supplies, clothes and shoes.
Belle: Blaine, can you take me?
Brick: We are all going with our counterparts
Blossom: Okay bricky-boy

Brick blushed and everyone laughed at his embarrassment. Blossom looked at him and he looked at her. The boys grabbed the girls hand and led them to the different cars. They all went to different places to shop for the girls. After they were done they went back home and went to their rooms. It was late so they just decided to sleep, well of course the boys didn't they just watched the girls (0•0 stalker).

~time skippp

Blossom woke up face to face with brick looking at her, he smirked and she blushed. He got on top of her, pinning her down she struggled but he was past stronger than her. He kissed her and she was shocked and gasped. He took advantage of it and slipped his tounge into her mouth, she gave up and kissed back. They sat up and Brick pulled Blossom into his lap. He kissed her neck causing her to moan, he was getting a urge to bite her neck so he stopped before he did. They got up and changed, brick wore a red hoodie, jeans and red Nikes. Blossom wore a red shirt that faded into black that also hugged her curves, along with a black skirt that stopped just below her butt and black combat boots. Brick watched her change and watched her do her makeup. She wore her hair down and curled, she did a smokey eye with red lipstick. After she was done getting ready she kissed bricks neck leaving a lipstick mark.

Blossom: Just to show that your mine.
Brick: I love you
Blossom: I love you too

She already fell for him and only been with him for 2 days. She met up with the girls and Blossom cooked breakfast for them. Flame wore ripped jeans and a tight tank top with black heeled, knee high boots. Bubbles wore a loose baby blue shirt with ruffles and a black skirt that went to her knees with blue flats. Buttercup wore a ripped green T-shirt with ripped shorts and green converse. Belle wore a white dress with black heels. Bunny wore a strapless purple top with skinny jeans and black leather boots. All the boys wore the same thing except in their color. Blossom smiled when she saw the mark she made in him earlier.

Blaine: Dude did you a pinky get frisky?
Butch: Damn that mark is visible as fuck
Blitz: Woah, Blossom got a mark too!!
Bubbles: Blossom has a hickey from brick!!!
Buttercup: Damn bloss
Flame: Holy fuck
Blaze: You can't say anything babe, you got one too.

Everyone laughed even Flame, they were getting along really well. They all flew to school, since they had powers. The girls had the same schedule as their counterpart, so they stuck with them the whole time. There was was one group of girls that stood out, the powerpunk girls, Berserk (red), Brat (blue), Brute (green), Blair (white), Scar (purple) and Scorch (orange) they watched as the puffs walked with the ruffs.

Berserk: their back
Brat: with our boys
Brute: can I kill them?
Blair: eventually
Scorch: Hell is going to break loose
Berserk: Watch out puffs, we're coming for you

The punks left and the puffs watched them, Flame heard everything. She told the girls and they told the boys, but the boys had other plans to handle tonight.

That night, they decided three of the counterparts were leaving, the same with the punks, so the whites, purples and oranges decided to leave. They were going to leave in the morning. They bid their farewells and they left. So there was now only the original red, green and blue counterparts left.

The girls were already mated with their counterpart, meaning they were immortal now, the only one left was Blossom...

Heyyy sorry I haven't updated in a while, school is whipping ass and I have soccer now, so updates May be slower but I promise I will NOT quit this book. I am having fun writing it, and if you have ideas for the book tell me, I have been stressed out do my creativity May now be well either, but what did you think about Belle, Blaine, bunny, blitz, flame, blaze, Scorch, Blair and Scar leaving? Now its only the greens blues and reds. I know blossom is pink, but I like her in red, sorry pink lovers.