"Forever, I am Loyal to you." Aang Imagine

"Spy Astrida, I have a mission for you." Fire Lord Ozai got up from his throne and made his way to me

"Anything for you, Fire Lord."

"I want you to capture the avatar for me. Can you do that Astrida?"

"Of course I can, Fire Lord."

"Good. *chuckles*. Now I will need to know where you find them an.."

"Sorry to interrupt, Fire Lord. But your best spy never gives away the location. Leave the capturing to me.'

"Ah yes, my mistake Astrida.. Will you be going on foot?"

"Of course, Fire Lord. I will not let you down."

"I will let you be on your way."

I bowed to Fire Lord Ozai and made my way to my room in the Fire Temple to gather my gear. I packed food, water, camping supplies, and a few books. I put on some of my armour and put my my long black hair into a high pony tail. I made my way down the front steps of the temple where servants and soldiers bowed down to me; a few of them jealous of my high title and being allowed to capture the avatar. I left the fire nation and just thought about how excited I was to get to see my friends again.

Making the trek from the Fire Temple to the Gaang's camp just outside Ba Sing Se is proving to be more difficult than I thought. I went into a few towns on my trek through the Earth Kingdom and they all seem to be afraid of me until I start proving how kind and loving I am. I slept at a few motels, bought food from markets and restaurants and thanked everyone for their hospitality before I left. Being a fire bender had it perks; I could light fires easily, burn messages into the ground, etc. But when I first started fire bending, it was hard for me to control until Iroh helped me on control and zen. I was a few miles away from the Gaang's camp when I heard a familiar voice.

"A fire bender is coming." Toph yelled.

"Toph, it's me, Y/N. There's nothing for you to worry about. I'm alone." I reassured her it was me.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're back! We all missed you, especially Aang."

"I missed you all too, Toph." I said as I chuckled.

"I have to head back to the camp anyway. So how long were you travelling to get to us?"

"A few weeks. I had to stay at motels in some of the Earth Kingdom towns. Everyone was really nice to me and very hospitable."

Before Toph could get another word in, I spotted the gaang. Man, it was great to be back.

"Y/N's back!" Sokka yelled and ran up to me for a hug. Everyone followed and I got a huge group hug.

"It's so great to see you all again. I missed you guys so much." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Why are you here? What mission were you sent on? Why are you alone?" Katara asked, very puzzled.

"I'll explain it all over dinner. I have some food that you can cook up while I set up my tent and change out of my fire nation stuff."

I grabbed my tent and Earth Nation clothes and proceeded to pitch my tent and change.

"Thank you so much Y/N for this food. We have had such a hard time finding food lately." Katara stated thankfully.

"Not a bother." I said as a grabbed a piece of smoked fish and fruit.

Aang took his seat right next to me, he was being really clingy since I got here. I wonder why... I push the thought to the back of my mind as I started eating.

"So, Y/N... What have you been up to since you had to leave?" Sokka asked.

"Well, I was appointed spy for the Fire Nation along with a few other soldiers but Fire Lord Ozai wanted me to be on the top of the missions involving the Avatar.." I started trailing off, starting to regret I even said it.

"Oh, so you're on a mission right now I'm assuming." Katara said.

"Yeah....I am technically on a mission right now." I looked down, hoping they weren't going to ask what I thought they were.

"What's the mission?" Aang asked curiously.

"*sigh* Well...... Fire Lord Ozai............... Asked me............. To................well.....uhm........capture the avatar..."

I looked down, not wanting to see what everyone's reaction was.

"But you're not going to do that, right?" Aang asked, a little shaky.

"Of course not, I just need to either come up with an excuse or not show up again at all... I promise none of you will be harmed."

"Well, it's getting late. I'll put the fire out and you all can go to bed." Katara said as she gathered everything up.

I headed over to my tent and Aang followed me.

"Are you sure you're not going to capture me?" Aang looked nervous, and that broke my heart.

"Aang, I promise. Nothing will harm you or anyone while I'm around." I kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Aang." I went into my tent and happily fell asleep.

That morning, I woke up early so I decided to make the gaang breakfast. One by one they woke up to the sound and smell of breakfast.

"Y/N, this is delicious!" Sokka yelled.

"I agree!" Toph and Katara agreed.

"What did you learn while being at the temple?" Aang asked.

"Well, I learned to fire bend properly and learn how to control it; Iroh taught me that along with meditation, I learned new combat techniques, and a bunch of other stuff along those lines."

"That's really neat! Do you think you could teach us?" Toph asked.

"Of course I can! I won't be the best teacher though." I said with a little chuckle though.

Aang was really curious about the meditation aspect of bending so I decided to take him to my favourite river in the Earth Kingdom. It has a huge rock in the middle, perfect for meditation. While we were walking there, Aang had a few questions for me.

"Why on all your clothes does it say 'Astrida'?"

"Well, I wouldn't want anyone in the Fire Nation to track me down based on my name, so I entered the Fire Kingdom as Astrida."

"That makes sense. Was it hard thinking about the mission while you were coming here?"

"I'll admit, it was very hard thinking about it. I never wanted to lie to the Fire Lord, but this was the only way I could see you all again by myself."

"I understand.....Do you like me?"

"Of course I like you Aang."

"Well, Y/N.........I have a crush on you....." Aang looked down in angst.

"I have a crush on you too, Aang. Now let's start this meditation off with something easy."