"I don't swing that way." Suki Imagine {GirlxGirl}

The Gaang and I were having a fairly fun time making our way to Kyoshi Island. I have mastered all the elements before Aang because "I was the chosen one" or so the monks would tell me, but the Avatar role was passed on to my brother Aang. We were both frozen when we fell into the water and he froze us then many years later Katara saved us!

"Are we there yet?" Toph moaned.

"Not yet." We all answered in unison.

This went on for hours, and then days.

"Are we there yet?!" Toph whined

"No!" Sokka and Katara answered in Unison.

"Yes!" Aang and I answered.

Appa landed and we all filed off. The island welcomed us with celebrations, food, and fangirls....Aang kept trying to introduce me, his sister who already knows all of the elements. Nevertheless, both of us continually got flocked with fangirls and fanboys.

One day I snuck into the Kyoshi warrior training place and we were both amazed by what we saw. So much grace and elegance, so many beautiful warriors.

I was enjoying watching their elegance and strength, Sokka was more interested in their looks.

"Welcome to the Kyoshi Warriors Training Centre. I am Suki. I know you are Y/N, sister of the Avatar. And who are you?" Suki asked as she looked at Sokka who was drooling at this point.

"I..I...I..."

"His name is Sokka." I said, trying to save him some embarrassment.

"Nice to meet you Sokka."

Suki was showing us around and I couldn't really concentrate on anything but her. She was so beautiful, and strong. She probably doesn't feel the same way unfortunately.

Suki stopped abruptly which took me out of my lovestruck daze.

"Y/N, Would you like to train with us tomorrow?" Suki asked.

"Of course! It would be an honour!" I said.

"Well it would be an honour to teach you. Are you busy tonight?" Suki asked

"Nope." Sokka and I said.

"Well, Sokka, Amani would be more than delighted to show you around. I'll show you around the island, Y/N." Suki said and retrieved Amani from training who happily took Sokka, who really wanted to protest but he reluctantly agreed.

Suki was showing me around and describing the rich history of Kyoshi and it's warriors. I was sunset when we arrived at the beach.

"Would you like to have a seat and watch the sunset?" Suki asked.

I agreed and we sat in the sand fairly close the flowing water.

"It was such an honour getting to learn about this amazing island." I said, still watching the sunset.

"It was such an honour getting to be with you." Suki said as she turned her head towards mine.

She was so beautiful and so strong.

"It was an honour getting to be with to." You replied as you turned your head towards her.

We both moved our heads towards each other. She grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. Fireworks went off in my mind. True love's kiss was real and I was experiencing it.

We pulled out of the kiss and blushed.

"I think I need to tell Sokka that I'm not interested in him." Suki chuckled.

"I think that would be a great idea." I said as we stood up and walked back to the village, hand in hand.