Slytherin

The blue eyed boy quietly sneaked through the vintage like hallways, the vanilla colored walls were carefully crafted into the exquisite designs before him. The halls in Hogwarts seemed endless at times, especially in nights like these.

For the last few months Draco has been taking Black Magic lessons from Voldemort, he often used them to harm Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and occasionally small harmless animals like rabbits,owls and mice. He hoped to one day become as powerful as his teacher.

Draco quietly tip-toed to the main exit, with a wand in his right hand and a case full of items he would use for his black magic lesson. He scurried his way towards the door , as soon as he opened the door a deep voice interrupted him. He turned around and saw 3 figures adjacent to his position

" Where are you off to so late Mr.Malfoy?" Asked Dumbledore

" i-i was just going to go out for a walk sir"

" Do you mind telling me whats in the case ?" He asked stepping towards him

" Dragon claw " Draco answered looking downwards

"Hand it over boy" commanded Ms.Umbridge

" n-no "  studdered the boy as he hid the case behind his back

" Hand it over Draco, this dosent have to escalate" said Hagrid in a calm tone

" wretched boy!!! Hand over the case!!!" Hissed Mrs. Umbridge

" Dolores, plea-"

Before Dumbledore finished speaking Dolores had reached out and gripped the case . This infuriated the blue eyed boy

" Imobulous Incendio !!!" Shouted Malfoy as he waved his wand at her, immediately Dolores Umbridge was immobilized , soon after her cloak caught on fire.  She couldint do anything but stand there as she was being burned alive. Hagrid raced to go find a bucket of water, meanwhile the Headmaster stood before Draco, to prevent being cursed upon Dumbledoor muttered the words " Expilarmus" and as a result left Malfoy weaponless.

The boy turned to look at Hagrid who had already drenched Dolores in water.

He knew he was screwed, his thoughts where interrupted when Dumbledore snached the case from him. Before Draco could protest the Headmaster yelled "imobulous" leaving the boy paralized.

Dumbledore removed the lock from the case, and reached inside it only to find black candles, skulls, rabbit heads and other gruesome items carefully hidden inside the case. The old man nodded his head in dissapointment... Malfoy could have sweared he saw a tear run down his cheek .

He closed the case and ordered Horace Slughorn and Filius Flitwick to take the young boy to a secluded room. The plan was that he would be kicked out of Hogwarts by tomorrow.