Grudge

Draco's p.o.v

I sat there , my head against the wall with my body resting on a stiff old bed that made a loud annoying squeaking sound every time i moved. I sighed and looked around, my eyes met with a small window located to the far right of the room, i gazed into it and noticed it was almost 7am.

Honestly getting kicked out of Hogwarts was bad but not too bad i mean now i could atleast go see Voldemort without worring about someone finding out. My father must have been so dissapointed in me, but for some odd reason i guess i felt no guilt or dissapointment in myself. Just as i was about to walk over to the small window, i heard my bedroom knob twist. Slightly nervous i crossed my arms and looked away from the door. The Headmaster walked in and studied me for a second then proceeded to take a seat on the old desk next to the bed.

" Goodmorning Draco " said the old man , i felt his eyes nailed on me.

"Morning Dumbledore" i replied

He let out a sigh then spoke " i assume you already know that you will surely be expelled out of Hogwarts... don't you son?"

"Son" the tree letter word echoed through my mind, the way he said it was like if he actually saw me as his son.

" yes sir i do " i replied nodding my head

" You have taken advantage of your magic,  therefore we will sentance you to a life without magic" he stated

" eh there's magic all over the land Dumbledore " i said bluntly

" Thats not what i meant Draco..." he paused for a second then continued his statement. " you will be forced to live among the humans "

A massive lump of fury filled my chest, i clenched my jaw then spoke " y-you're forcing me to dwell among the muggles ?!... THOSE PATHETIC CREATUR-" I was cut off by the old man when he raised his voice at me

"DONT YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME BOY, THIS IS ONLY THE PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR ACTIONS "

" B-but i-"

" silence! Pack up! Your ride arrives in fifteen minutes!" He stood up and walked out

I punched the wall and cursed under my breath ignoring the pain that was crawling up my hand. I packed my bags as quickly as i could then stepped outside of the room and into the hallway. I ignored the dirty looks the dorky Reavenclaws gave me, and the shaming of the stupid Gryffindors. Nobody and i mean nobody in this school was as talented and handsome as i was, no ... not even the nerdy Harry Potter or the stupid mud blood.

I kept my head high and rushed to the main exit. I can honestly say i felt humiliated... never in my life has anyone treated me like that! The consequences to my mistake were over board.

I was accompained outside to a small silver car and inside it was a chofer patiently waiting for my arrival, i tossed my luggage in the back and sat in the backseat. I gave Ron Weasley a dirty look before leaving just for fun.

"Drive" i ordered

The man pushed a button that imstantly made the outside of the vehicle invisible then stepped on the gas peddleand drove off.

At this point i was bitter and full of hate, especially with the foolish old man who caused all of this! I would have much rathered died than to suffer such humiliation as now!