| One |

" Kim Nam-Joon it is 3am why are you and Yoongi still in the studio " Jin spat in his motherly tone. Namjoon just sighed and Yoongi had headphones in making another beat.

" Hyung our comeback is in a few months and we want to start early- " Jin tapped his foot pacing around the kitchen,

" Yah have you two even eaten it's been two days since you've been home " Jin sighed and hit the FaceTime button in which Namjoon accepted but didn't put himself in the screen.

" Namjoon-ah let me see you "

" Jinnie nooooo "

" Baby boy come on " Namjoon just sighed and held the camera up seeing a face mask covered Jin's mouth open wide.

" Waaah baby no come home now you need rest " Jin frowned and lightened his tone. Namjoon heard a slight bang on the keyboard and Yoongi had plopped softly on the keys sleeping.

" What was that babe? " Jin said worried and slightly uneasy,

" Yoongi hyung just fell asleep "

" Joon-ah please get home safe all of the boys are sleeping and I know you need rest so- "

" I'll be home soon love " Namjoon smiled and made kissy faces at Jin hanging up the phone knowing he was in trouble later. Once they hung up Namjoon walked to Yoongi softly waking him up. Yoongi of course was in little space since he was tired.

" P-Pwease yoonie n-no ... wakey " Yoongi hid his face in sweater paws and tried to sleep once more,

" Yoongi come on Jin hy- Eomma wants us home " Yoongi just peeked up with a gentle trail of saliva running down his face. Namjoon smiled at him and tried to coax it farther.

" Eomma will take care of you love come on " Yoongi was around 2-3 by Namjoon she guess and would most likely be out in a moment.

" Okie.. Yoonie go " Namjoon grabbed yoongis hand and backpack full of lyrics and managed to get him into the car. Yoongi once in the car just grabbed a blanket and looked out of the window trying to fight his little space.

" Jin is gonna be so mad " Yoongi spoke up as Namjoon started the engine. He started to pull out of the parking garage and just sighed,

" It will be fine we have practice tomorrow rest up " Namjoon softly said trying to fight the yawn. Yoongi just nodded his head and leaned against the window.

Hour later~

Namjoon walked into the door seeing it was completely dark and not even the kitchen light was on. Yoongi went straight into his room to sleep and Namjoon just took off his shoes.

He walked into the living room feeling the aura off, as he took a step into the carpeted floor he felt himself being picked up and nearly screamed. He saw a dim light come on and everyone was in the room besides Yoongi.

He knew he was in Jins' arms and he felt something being shoved in his mouth, Hoseok stood behind Jin holding the pacifier at Namjoon's mouth. Jin lightly bounced and Namjoon tried wiggling and tried to spit the pacifier out.

" Little one it's okay we're all here to take care of you Eomma, Seokie, Taetae, 'Gukie, and Jiminie " Jin whispered softly rocking him. Namjoon relaxed and laid his head on Jins' shoulder starting to suckle on the pacifier.

" That's it baby boy " Jin cooed softly and rubbed gentle circles on the younger, he lightly patted his bum as well. Hoseok with his free hand stroked the hair out of his face.

" Dada.. " Hoseok smiled at the nickname Namjoon had given him when they first established his little space.

" Dada's here little prince " Hoseok cooed softly and Namjoon a eyes started to close. Hoseok released his hand and sat on the couch.

Jin sat down as well with the others and propped Namjoon up,

" Sweetheart you haven't been little in so long, can you tell Eomma why? " Jin rubbed soft circles on his back and Namjoon a lip quivered as he looked down.

" Joonie baby we're here for you " Jimin spoke up and sat down next to him. Namjoon bounced gently as he couldn't get the words out, he was too little.

" No.. want... Joonie " is all he could manage to get out and it was rough for him even then. They all frowned and cooed.

" Joonie baby we always want little Joonie, we love big Joonie too but little Joonie is so cute. We love taking care of you " Taehyung had spoken up.

" 'G-Gukie w-wove Joonie.. " Jungkook couldn't stand seeing Namjoon little and not go little himself. Namjoon looked at him and made grabby hands.

Hoseok handed Jungkook by Namjoon and Namjoon opened his mouth trying to kiss his cheek but it really ended up being more like a bite without the teeth. His saliva went down Jungkooks teeth and they giggled.

" Yah see there's our baby boy come on let's get you two cleaned up and to bed araso? " Jin said softly.

" P-Pway 'gether? " Jungkook asked in a hushed tone and Jin nodded. All of the boys kissed the littles heads and Jin and Hoseok went to the master bath with both boys.

Jungkook was still hot and sweaty from dance practice and vocal recordings today so they figured the two could bathe together.

Jin set Namjoon down on the small baby bear mat and Jungkook was set next to him, Jin fondled with the water to get the right temperature.

" Blueberry or strawberry? " Jin asked and Jungkook spoke up since Namjoon was tipping over falling asleep.

" Swabeewy? " Jungkook had whispered and Jin smiled putting the soap in while Hoseok stripped the boys. Once they were in the bath it relaxed both of them since they were so tired. Hoseok put two rubber ducks in but both just started to fall asleep.

" Awe baby " Jin had cooed when namjoon fell asleep in the water while he held him up. Jungkook was still awake but half asleep as Hoseok washed them.

" Such sleepy little boys hmm? " Jin cooed and Hoseok nodded.

" Good boy Kookie " Hoseok cooed as Jungkook tried to lift his arms for Hoseok but he groaned in pain since practice was so hard.

" Alright baby boy " Jin thank heavens set the towel next to him so he grabbed the soaked little Namjoon and put him in the fluffy over sized baby towel.

" Diaper him he's gonna be in baby space by morning if not he will be around one I'm calling it " Jin said and Hoseok looked over,

" How long have I been the boys' Dom? " Hoseok spat softly,

" Yah a year but still I'm Eomma I know the boys best " Hoseok chuckled,

" We know we know Jin your gay ass knows boys very well " Hoseok giggled and Jin scoffed.

" He has a point doesn't he baby boy? " Jin whispered as he entered their shared room and laid him on the bed. He dried his limbs off softly and pulled out an over sized long sleeved white tee, black panda thigh highs, and a blue panda pacifier.

He pushed the boys legs back and slipped the Mickey Mouse pull-up under the boys bum padding him well before dressing him. As Jin put on the shirt Namjoon started to whine and stir, he grabbed the pacifier and put it in his mouth.

Namjoon gently took it in unconsciously sucking with Jin softly cooing. Jin put the warm and fuzzy thigh highs on wiping his face afterwards once more and setting the towel in the clothing basket.

" Good boy, such a cute little Prince " Jin cooed after he had gotten his pink silk pajamas on and curled up in bed with the smaller. He put the covers over the smallest milky thighs and spooned him softly drifting.

Hehe hope you like it ^~^ anyways please tell me what you would like to see out of this book~

Okie wove you byeeeeeee

-Mi-Young