| Two |

Jin woke up early to make everyone breakfast since there was a big dance practice today. He made pancakes, rice cereal and pumpkin porridge for the babies, and fruit cups.

As Jin was flipping a pancake he looked on the monitor to see Namjoon stirring softly in the bed and whimpering. Namjoon had spit his pacifier out while whining and light hiccups came from him.

Namjoon was never a screamer, not even in baby space. He was alaways quiet and shy. Just as Jin scuffed his flour covered hands on his apron he hears Hoseok going into the room cooing at Namjoon.

Hoseok picked the little one up off of his feet softly and coddled him in his arms. Jin set the pancake on a plate once it was done and he was listening and watching on the screen of the baby monitor.

" Yah such a cute little guy omo you're wet baby boy " Hoseok patted his bum just to feel that Namjoon had remained little during his sleep.

" Eomma " Yoongi rubbed his eyes walking in the kitchen with a Kumamon blanket in his hand and his thumb in his mouth.

" Omo Baby boy no no no hey we can't suck on our thumbs baby you'll get sick " Jin rushed to Yoongi to pop a spare pacifier he had in his pocket in his mouth.

Yoongi hummed in content softly while sucking and falling back asleep. Jin quickly flipped the pancake before it burned and saw Hoseok changing namjoons pull-up efficiently.

After Jin flipped the pancake he went to Yoongi picking him up softly and walked into the living room to set him on the couch to rest. He knew they were all tired.

As he's walking back into the kitchen he hears footsteps and turns around to see a sleepy Namjoon in Hoseoks arms.

" Yah how did our little pumpkin sleep hmm? Awe honey " Jin kissed the tear stained cheek and ran his clean fingers through his bed head. Hoseok lightly bounced and Namjoon just whimpered hiccuping near silent and letting tears roll down.

" Awe baby boy what's wrong " Namjoon was too little to speak, he could coo but speaking was an issue. Headspace was around one so he needed a lot of attention.

" Awe someone's still sleepy hmm? " Jimin had come into the kitchen seeing Namjoon still little and smiled covering his eyes trying to play peek-a-boo.

" *le gasp* peek-a-boo " Jimin jumped out when he uncovered his eyes and Namjoon let out a little giggle while Hoseok kissed his cheeks. Namjoon made grabby hands at the younger who gladly took him in his arms.

" Joonie is so cuteee " Jimin scrunched his nose and wiggled it on Namjoons softly. Hoseok went behind Jin trying to steal a pancake but ended up getting smacked in the bum with a wooden spoon.

" Yah it isn't ready yet go in the living room and watch cartoons!! " Jin clicked his tongue annoyed and Hoseok just gave his sunshine smile,

" Love you too Jinnie " Jin scoffed and Hoseok quickly took a pancake running. Namjoon was a giggling mess and Jimin softly giggled as well because of Namjoons baby babbles.

Jimin sat at the table with Namjoon in his lap and Namjoon wiggled bouncing,

" Such a cute little cuddle monster yes you are, yes you are " Jimin tended to be the best with the littles when they were under two.

" Jimin you're like every gay uncle ever my lord " Taehyung walked into the kitchen sassy as usual, he wasn't a morning person.

" Well you're in a bad mood " Jin said as he turned off the stove,

" Yep and I don't plan on getting out of it anytime soon " Taehyung sighed and sat at the table holding his face in his hands.

" Taehyung-ah what's wrong? " Jin asked softly as he put blueberries in the bowls.