Monster and You (Remus Lupin)

Dedicated to AnopheliaMiratio
Thanks for the help even if you think you didn't do anything! It helped a lot!! 😊
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

House: Gryffindor
Blood: Whatever your blood is
Year: 5th (same as Marauders)

<°Remus's POV°>
The full moon was here. Just like every bloody month. I wish I can blow it out of the stupid sky. This moon was going to be James, Sirius, and Peter's first full moon, yep they've finally became Animagi. Lately I've been a pretty bad mood, stupid people having to do stupid stuff.

Why are there so many stupid people at Hogwarts?

"Hey Remus!" A voice said walking up behind me.

"What do you need?" I snapped back. I then turned to see (Y/N) giving me a, 'you better not be serous,' kind of look. "Sorry (Y/N), I thought you were James or Sirius or Peter." I said.

"Yeah, because James and Sirius have high pitched voice." She said as she sat next to me. "Peter on the other hand, well then I can see where you can get confused."

I chuckled, "Too many sugar quills." I commented.

"Yeah no kidding. Are you okay Remus? You look like Hades spit you out and gave the remains to the lost souls for dessert." She said checking my forehead. "Oh Remmy, you are burning up man! You need to cool down." She said.

"Yeah I haven't been feeling my very best —" I was cut off by freezing ice cold water poured on my face. Well that was nice.
"Why? May I ask why?" I asked drying my face.

"You were hot so I'm cooling you down." She said with a smirk. I chuckled and shook my head. "Well I got some mischief to make. Get some sleep doctors orders. Or go see Madam Pomfrey." She said walking up the stairs to the girls dorm room.

Crazy girl. We have been friends since first year maybe she would like to go to Hogsmeade with me.

Are you serous wolf boy?

Oh, it's you again.

In the flesh. Or mind.

Get to the point. Stupid voice in my head.

You are going to ask her out? No way José! Once she finds out about you and your condition there is no way she would want you

But that's not (Y/N).  I fought back.  She's like the marauders. But she smells nicer.

So what? She can still hate anyone.

But (Y/N) doesn't judge people about this kind of stuff.