Intro

Okay. Here we go.

You've guessed - this work of fanfiction is the long-awaited sequel to A Leader's Desire, a work I wrote years and years ago, before I matured, before my dad died, before I felt true tragedy. And so, the awful truth of it is, this will not be a happy-go-lucky, fluffy piece of art. It will shine a light on suffering. It will be sad. But it will be beautiful. Think of this as the original book - ALD as a prequel. This is where things get real. Not to mention, I do not remember myriad subjects when it comes to ALD, and so I will forget important things.

Kwon Jiyong and Choi Seunghyun never got married in this. They never escaped, never used the States to satisfy their affection, but simply continued on with their duly work-heavy, hectic lifestyles as solo artists and as band-members, stealing love only in secret or in the presence of their other band-mates. It is early winter when this story begins.

Note: my writing style has matured much, and this story will touch on sensitive subjects. I have marked it mature for that reason. But don't fear; this will have humor, love, romance, fluff, and every other story element you can imagine. Isn't that what makes it good? Even though... this won't be good, but... I'll do my best. You wonderful people deserve this. And I will put my entire heart into this.

THE COLOR
OF A LIE

©GYEOUU, 2018

SEQUEL TO A LEADER'S DESIRE