0.0

Bella - 5 months later

"I have to say, you truly outdid yourself." Bella smiled, shoving the last grape into her mouth, "This was the best picnic, I've ever been on Carlos."

That, that very comment, made Carlos look up from his chocolate covered strawberry and smile. "Really? Even better than the picnic we had after coronation?"

"Of course," She said as she reached for his hand, "Thank you, Carlos, you didn't have to do this but you did and I appreciate it."

'Well, of course. A-anything for you; plus what better way to celebrate the fact that you are now Auradon's official royal adviser." Bella blushed at her newly renounced title.

"This is great, you know, it's just you and I. We don't have to worry about the press or about meeting people from other kingdoms like Ben and Mal. Our lives aren't always out there in the spotlight and you're not under any pressure to be perfect. You can be you and we can be us."

Carlos stared at her lovingly, "I-well- um- I- l-lo-" Carlos was cut off mid sentence by a ringing sound coming from Bella's phone.

"Hey, hold that thought, I have to take this sorry," Bella said standing up and answering the call as she held the phone up to her ear.

"Hello? Audrey? What's up? What do you mean you need me to be in charge of the decoration committee? You're going with who? Okay, yeah sure, can I bring Jane? Yes, of course, I'll head over there right now. See you in a few. Okay bye."

Bella headed over to Carlos who was twiddling his thumbs. She then picked up her small purse in a hurry,

"Audrey just called me and I guess she's going with Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, to some sort of retreat for a few months so she needs me to take care of the decorating committee for cotillion, next month. I have to go. Um, do you think you might be able to clean up?"

Carlos stared at her for a few seconds before reacting, "Oh yeah, of course. I'll see you later then?"

"Yeah for sure. By the way, next months date is on me. Bye!" Bella rushed away as Carlos slowly started to stand up.

"Damn, I need to tell here."

-
I'm back! Jacks is backk! So here is the 'first' or better yet the teaser for Inseparable! I hope you guys like it! The first official chapter will be up later on this week. Please comment, vote, and all that jazz. And at the very end of each chapter there will be little fun facts about the books and the process to make them. Thank you guys for you're support!

Original Publish Date: Aug. 29th, 2017
Revision Date:

Fun Fact:
While brainstorming the second book, my original plan was to have Bella and Carlos break up so I could have the whole Jane and Carlos plot kinda happen but after your guys' suggestions I decided to keep them together.