Chapter 3: The Change

3rd person

Dr. Kalic pulled the needle out of Stiles's neck. Was Stiles's eyes snapped shut from the pain or the terror? The werewolves didn't know.

One minute. Two. Three. Stiles cracked an eye open. He looked really confused.

"Isn't this supposed to like make me, like, whither in pain or something? It's really rather disappointing... I thought I would look like one of those really cool movie scenes. Oh well, can I go home now?" Stiles rambled. He would never tell another human soul about the immense feeling of relief that consumed his body.

"Very interesting." The mad-scientist whispered to himself after a few moments, completely ignoring Stiles.

"Would you like me to copy down the results to have them for future reference, sir?" the man, that was with Mike moments earlier, asked.

"Well, that's what i'm paying you to do, isn't it, Dale?" The Doctor looked at him with a face that meant the obvious. The man, now known as Dale, nodded his head so hard they were suprised he didn't receive whiplash.

"Knock out the two mutts. I don't want them to interfere with subject... Stiles? Come report back to me when your finished." Dr. Kalic ordered with a glance over his shoulder as he exited the room, into the blinding lights of the outside, with the door slamming closed behind him.

"Okay Puppies, you need to go night-night now. Hope you sleep well." The man- Dale - said in a cooing voice. Moments later he sent 2 darts flying to the chest of both the wolf prisoners, Knocking then unconscious.

Stiles pov (an amount of time later)

Pain. That was all he felt. Everywhere hurt. Was he dying? What was the glowing liquid Dr. Kalic injected in him? Why did he have to get kidnapped and experimented on? Ugh, why was it so freaking hot in there? Where was 'there'  ?

His head hurt. He kept hearing 2 different thumps in his head. It was like a base drum playing in his brain. It hurt. So bad.

He knew that sound was familiar. He'd heard it a million times on monitors around the time of his mother's death. It was a heart beat. Scott and Derek's heartbeats.

3rd pov
(Time skip to when Scott and Derek wake up BC i'm lazy)

Scott and Derek woke up at almost the same time, just minutes apart. They gave each other a glance to make sure no harm had come to the other.

That's when they remembered Stiles. They whipped their heads in his direction, only to find him with his head hanging down with his eyes still closed and his teeth clenched. Every muscle in his body was tense. He had a layer of sweat all over him. They could practically see the heat waves rolling off of him.

"Stiles? Are you okay, man?" Scott asked Stiles in a soft voice, "Stiles!" he screamed again, trying to get his brother's attention.

"Scott. Stop. He's in pain. We need to get him out of here and bring him to Deaton." Derek suggested- more like commanded -him to.

That shut Scott up. But how were they supposed to escape? They were tied up and still a little woozy from the sleep dart.

Stiles mumbled something under his breath that neither werewolf could understand.

"What are you trying to say Stiles?" Scott asked in a hushed tone.

Stiles looked up at him, his eyes glowing silver with a black ring around it, his vibrant eyes showing a look of edge that would make Peter cry.

"Scott, why is your heart beat so loud? I swear if it gets any louder I'm going to make it stop." Stiles threatened in a low tone that made it believeable. He looked like he wasn't kidding either.