✧ s i x ✧

Soon the boys came in. They were all wet with some empty water bottles on their hands. And let me just tell you, they looked so hot!

Neil then comes in bringing them some smoothies and towels. And to my surprise, the two girls were with him.

Joey then comes over to me since my anxiety was showing. My heart was trying to jump out of my chest and my legs were shaking. And let's not forget to mention my sweaty self.

J o e y s p o i n t o f V i e w

This has never happened before in my entire life. I could feel the tension in the room. And honestly, I felt bad for her.

The poor girl got so nervous when she saw Neil bringing those two clout chasers. I looked down at her legs, and they were so shaky. I just felt like comforting her and just let her know everything's going to be okay.

"It's okay we just want them to apologize." I say heading towards her.

"What's your name?" I ask since I've never seen her before. But we don't come here that often so that explains it.

"Samira" she responds looking up at me.

"Okay girls what do you have to say?" Neil says looking pissed.

"Umm sorry?" They said looking around

"Now that didn't sound nice at all! It's ridiculous that we have to make you guys do this. I had to find this out from Messy Monday and ended the Group Hangout early which is unfair to some other supporters just for this!" Neil getting pissed.

"We're sorry" they said getting uncomfortable

"This is not AT ALL! what we want happening at our Choey events. It's UNACCEPTABLE!
We work so hard to make time for all you guys and IS SO CHILDISH of you guys to give us this as a result. Now we have to deal with messymonday and the musershaderoom and this is none sense. I don't want this happening again EVER! Not here and not anywhere else." Says Neil pissed with his face all red. He almost lost his voice.

I just looked over at Charles, and we're shook. I've never seen Neil so angry before. Everyone was straight up quiet.

Y o u r p o i n t o f v i e w

Ouch! What Neil said hurt so much. I've had enough. And to think that when I get out of here I'll have to deal with more of this. Kill me now!

Everyone soon left. I just started pouring with tears. Jenny wanted to give me space, So she waited outside. I just sat down and laid my head down to my harms. I heard someone walking in which was probably Jenny.

"Hey are you okay?" Said the only voice I wanted to hear right now. He got on his knees and lifted my chin up looking me straight in the eyes. And Without saying a word he just gave me a hug. I just tell him everything; how I ran away and how I feel and he just grabbed my hand, looked at me, and listened.

J o e y s p o i n t o f V i e w

"That's insane" I say admiring how much she cares about me.

"I just really wanted to see you" she says looking straight into my eyes.

I let go of her hand and wiped away a tear that was running down her face. It hurts seeing people I care about like this. She's just beautiful and so emotional.

She bit her lips which made me look down at them. I just started leaning in more and more when Charles popped out of nowhere.

"Umm... we have to go" he said processing what he just sow.

"Okay" I say getting up and giving him that 'really' Look

"Bye Joey" she said smiling

"Bye" I responded