prolouge

A short and somewhat curvy figure made it's way to a male, who was leaning against the somewhat dirty wall of the skate park.

"Look at that. Mariana. Such a pleasant surprise, isn't it?" The male joked as Mariana leaned against the wall as well, looking in front of the two.

"I guess it is. I just came to get a refill on my prescription, Doctor Ash." She joked, laughing a bit as Ash laughed and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Well, Ms. Jiménez, that's gonna cost you." Ash stated as he stood in front of the female, his hands carefully making their way to her waist, causing her to wrap her arms around his neck. 

Mariana stood on her toes while Ash leaned down, their lips connecting. After a moment, they pulled away and Ash slipped a small bag into her back pocket.

"As requested. But come see me soon, babe." Ash spoke but Mariana shook her head because her boyfriend wouldn't like her hanging around him.

"I gotta go, Ash. Thank you though."

As the female walked away, she didn't notice the hooded figure standing behind a pillar, watching the altercation between her and Ash.

That might soon be her demise.

--

HI THIS TOOK FOREVER BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO PUBLISH THIS
ANYWAY THIS IS JUST A SHORT PROLOGUE FOR A TEENSY TINY BIT OF BACKSTORY
CHAPTER ONE WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON !!!