Chapter 12 - Also Kidnapped..

(Sarada's POV)

I ran.

I ran away crying.

Just like I always do..

I need to rescue Boruto..it's my fault he's in this situation. If only I didn't snap at him back then..he would've stayed..

I ran back home and packed my stuff.

Food, check.
Water, check.
Sleeping bag, check.
Kunais I could possibly use, check.
Some clothes, check.

I'm ready to go.

Boruto.. I hope you're ok..

(Boruto's POV)

"ARGHHHH!" I yell in pain. I am most definitely NOT OK.

Scar grunted and shushed me "Shut up!"

Right now?, well, I'm recently being cut with a kunai on my palm for blood. Friggin blood. I, myself, don't even know why the hell this guy is trying to get my blood!

I yelled/asked him "WHY- AGHHH- THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING MY BLOOD?!" Scar grunted yet again before answering "My master wants your blood before we could get to the hideout. Now shut up." Dreadfully painful, might I add.

(7 minutes of pain later..)

I glared at Scar, who was smirking while looking at the flask of MY blood. The guy Scar is working for must be pretty sadistic and insane.

Scar looked at me and said "Let's go." "Hold on, hold the fuck on. Where's your pathetic sidekick?" I scoffed. He rose an eyebrow and answered "He went on ahead. Get up on your feet, otherwise I'd cut them off."

Now I know what ya'll are thinking.

Boruto!, why don't you just run?!..

Well excuse me, I am actually a decent enough person to study. I've learned about these guys when I was still at the academy!, and trust me, these deadly guys are not the ones you want to tamper with.

(Sarada's POV)

I started running towards somewhere. I don't even know where!, but because right now my Sharigan is activated, I can see where Papa and the others went to.

Hopefully, I could get the location of Boruto once I get there.

A hand was on my shoulder, this allowed me to stop.

I looked behind me to see.. "Papa?" Both of us were standing on a large tree branch, just staring at each other. Papa said "Going alone is dangerous. If you want to save Boruto, I'll be coming with you. And so is this dobe." Papa pointed behind him, which was the 7th Hokage.

Lord seventh scratched the back of his head and bowed "Gomen, Sarada.. I just panicked.. I really do want Boruto to come home safely, dattebayo.." I smiled and nodded "Please don't bow, Lord Seventh. I wasn't really mad.. Let's go save Boruto!" The Lord Seventh nodded and we started to go to the place Boruto was taken.

(4 hours later)

Four hours passed. We haven't rested for even a split millisecond, not that I'm complaining, but it's getting dark. It's dangerous to keep going.

Papa looks at me and Lord Seventh and said "I know what you're both thinking. It's dark and we need to rest." I sweat dropped and nodded in defeat. Papa smiled and stated "Let's stop her for the night. We'll set up camp here." "Ah!, Papa, I only have one sleeping bag packed.." The Lord Seventh chuckled and said "We don't need sleeping bags to sleep. In fact, I'd say we wouldn't even sleep!"

We landed on the ground and settled down.

We were gathered in a small circle, just sitting and catching our breaths.

I stood up and said "I'll go get some firewood and start a fire. I'll be right back." Papa and Lord Seventh nodded. But before I could leave, Lord Seventh said "Oh and Sarada, stop calling me Lord Seventh, Uncle Naruto is better, 'kay?" I smiled and nodded.

Wow!, Lord Se-, I mean.. Uncle Naruto gave me a chance to call him that. I feel as if Uncle Naruto isn't being formal towards me anymore!, this is the next step into being his apprentice and soon-to-be-hokage!

I hummed happily as I walked around the woods, not far away from camp. I grabbed plenty of firewood and headed back.

While I was heading back, I saw a shadow.. A shadow that kind of looks like Boruto.. "B-Boruto?" I said. As I approached the not moving figure, I realized it was just wood shaped like Boruto..

"Oh.. Boruto.." I looked down. But then I heard the bushes rattling, this caused me to snap out of my thoughts and began to be alert.

The next thing I knew, I was knocked out.