Chapter 2-Reuniting with friends and more friends?

Dedicated to StellaAriel3322

Normal POV
I am so happy to see you guys Diana said . Us too John said . Do you know that Alyna and Brianna are coming back from Paris today? Asked Georgia . Ah yeah!! Rose,Hawk,Travis and Diana exclaimed . I can't wait to see them again Dave said . Us too everybody said except Dave. Come in guys there is so much to see and do Diana said . Great let's get studying Astoria said. Okay Astoria . They all said .

Meanwhile at the portal

Where are we ? Marinette asked. Welcome to the place where we were born the fairytale realm. Brianna said. You're right how are we supposed to believe you when you don't have proof Alya and Nino said . Oh you want proof Brianna said. What is that castle up there Adrien asked . It's not a castle it's a school welcome to REGAL ACADEMY. Alyna said. That's the perfect school for me. So what's your fairytale Alytrash granddaughter of shuriki . Chloe said. Huh why are you calling Alyna Alytrash and Alyna is the granddaughter of SnowWhite not Shuriki . Diana said. Diana you're here. Alyna and Brianna said together. Of course why won't we be here . You can come out now guys . Diana said. Everybody came out . You better tell me what these trashes are or I will call dadykins .Chloe said . Look you are the trash here and your father is probably dead because of the Apocalypse. Winter said . Anyway what are your names. Sholton asked . our names are Marinette, Alya, Adrien, Nino, Kim, Alix, Ivan, Mylene, Max, Sabrina, Nathaniel, Lila and Chloe. Introduced Marinette . Hehem narrator you forgot to introduce some people. Madison said. Which people oh yeah thanks Madison . narrator said. You're welcome. Madison said. There she goes again talking to you know what Midnight said. Anyhoo what are our names are Beauty Magic. Diana said and their names appeared in front of them . They went to the Sleeping Beauty castle but nobody knew what Chloe was up to .

Well B-bye stay tuned to the next chapter. Toodles .