Weiss x male cat faunus reader

(A/n) uploaded from an airport...

(Y/n) stretched out from his spot on the grass and yawned. He'd just been napping in the sun between lessons.

Between lessons.

Between. Lessons.

Lessons.

Shit.

He gave a yelp and sprinted off, full speed. Hurtling through the corridors, he tried to remember what class he was meant to be in. Oh, right. Combat.

He burst through the doors into the classroom, and looked around. The whole class was silent, staring at him.

"Oh Mr (L/n), so nice of you to join us" Miss goodwitch said with a voice like ice.

"Sorry I'm late miss" (Y/n) replied

"That's fine, just don't do it again"

"I won't miss"

As (Y/n) walked to his desk, he noticed someone still staring at him.

Weiss.

The little snow princess had captured his heart from the very first meeting, and kept it that way every since.

His gaze met hers and they both looked away blushing. As he sat down at his desk, he glanced over again, and saw her looking at him again. They both looked away blushing. Again.

This continued on throughout the whole lesson, painfully obvious for the people around them; especially Weiss' team.

Once the lesson was over (y/n) saw the rest of team RWBY pretty much haul Weiss out of the room.

Sighing, he packed away his things and stood up from the desk.

As he walked out of the room, he saw Weiss with team RWBY standing around her. When they caught sight of him, he saw Yang lean over and whisper into Weiss' ear. She turned to face him and smirked.

As her team wandered off, Weiss began to walk towards (y/n), with a sway in her hips and a smirk still on her face.

Reaching him, she pushed him up against the lockers and pressed her body up against his, leg curling around him.

"W-weiss!? what are you doing?"

"Shh my little kitty, just let this happen"

Opening her mouth, she gently closed it around his ear. The sudden warmth made his knees tremble and a mewl of pleasure escape his lips. Weiss grinned and started sucking slightly.

This new addition made the pleasure increase tenfold, and   (y/n) involuntarily bucked his hips into hers.

"Ooh (y/n)~ getting a little eager aren't we?" Weiss responded with a smile.

"Weiss please, I want you"

Weiss pulled away from his ear, much to his protest, and seemed to consider this preposition.

Suddenly, she grabbed his hand and started pulling him down the corridor.

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked.

"You said that you wanted me, right?"

- RWBY dorm -

Weiss pushed (y/n) back up against the wall again and wrapped herself around him. Reaching down, (y/n) groped her tight ass, causing her to moan in pleasure.

"Oh (y/n)~"

He captured her lips with his own, tounges fighting in their mouths. Moving towards her bed, (y/n) laid Weiss down on her back, and started to kiss down her neck; each kiss drawing out new moans from the white haired girl.

"(Y/n) please. I want you inside" she moaned.

Fairly happy to oblige, (y/n) quickly pulled down his trousers (not pants) and boxers. His member sprang up, slightly throbbing with anticipation. Weiss marveled at it, whilst quickly shedding her own skirt and undergarments.

Lining himself up with her, (y/n) stared deep into her eyes.

"I love you Weiss"

"I love you too (y/n)"

He slowly eased himself into her, revelling in the warmth her insides held. Her arms enveloped his neck as she pulled him down into a kiss. Tounges danced as he steadily thrust into her, pleasure dancing in their minds.

Soon after he felt his end approaching.

"Weiss I'm gonna cum"

"Me too (y/n)"

He quickened his pace, hoping to send both himself and the girl he loved, over the edge into elation. Weiss' face showed pure pleasure at this increase in speed,  and this only spurred him on.

He was rapidly pounding into her when suddenly, her hand reached up and softly grasped his ear. All other feelings vanished, replaced by only a tremendous ecstasy. His only focus now, was the warmth on his cock and the fingers on his ear.

Weiss looked up from her spot on the bed, and saw her lover's face devolve into an expression of primal lust. Encouraged by this, she too the incentive to also lightly stroke his tail.

This sent (y/n) over the edge and he gave a loud groan as he pumped Weiss full of his seed.

The feeling of (y/n)'s hot semen pumping into her womb was too much for Weiss to handle and she too went over the edge, moaning uncontrollably.

Both loversfell back onto the bed, arms firmly locked around each other, and drifted off to sleep.