p r o l o g u e ; y e a r s b e f o r e

Jisung's POV

My hair was blown by the wind, outside with the cozy weather I was playing with my friend, Baejung. She's the closest friend I have, I close my eyes and felt the breeze of the wind go to my face. I gently smiled as the air hitted my face. I felt so relaxed at this moment, until Baejung was shouting. I was alarmed, and what I saw changed my life. I saw her head laying on the cement of the road, she was unconscious. I saw her bleeding, I begged for help by shouting. My voice was almost lost by shouting for help. I cried on the streets while looking at her unconscious body infront of my eyes. I putted her head on my lap, I cried until my neighbors saw it. Again I didn't know what to do I'm still a child in this time. I followed the ambulance until to the outside of the operating room. Sadly they didn't let me in.

After years, of investigating on who is the hitter. It's still a big mystery for me. I tried to my best to give justice for her. While I tried to investigate, I tried letting her remember me and everything. Every single memory, and every single smile. The impact of the car, hitted her so bad, that she lost her memory. Every single time she tries to remember her head hurts. I want the hitter to pay everything even it's the past 10 years. Everytime I see her struggling on remembering I kept feeling unhelpful. I'm currently training for SM Entertainment and in MMC with the other rookies. We're in the back of the stage.

" Are you ok Jisung? You look kinda ill- " Lami or Sungkyung said with a concern voice leading the other rookies looking at me.

" Kinda, well just forget about it. " I said then sighed, I want to know who hitted her. I felt soo ill staying up late just to know the name of the hitter. I looked down on the floor and tried not to be sad, because in 5 minutes we'll be filming our show.

"Well, just tell us. We can help you Jisung." Jeno said while standing beside lami with arms crossed. I rested my head on the wall. I crossed my arms and looked at the floor.

"Jeno, you really can't. It's hard because you have no idea on how hard do I need to deeply need to know her friends or enemies, but she've lost her memories!" I said with a weak voice. My hands trembled trying to remember the past. I've wished I called the ambulance faster.

"I know it's Baejung again, right?" Koeun said to me while braiding Hina's hair. I nodded as a response of yes, and she smiled.

"Jisung, do you have feelings for Baejung? Just say, we all wouldn't judge." She said to me with a jolly voice.

"No!" I denied then shaked my head. I heared Mark saying "pfft" Well, I need to be careful with my denials.

"Why won't you just say the truth?" Sooyoung, a guest in MMC for this day said to me. I quickly looked at Sooyoung and again for like the 100th time of this day sighed.

"I can't bring her memories back y'all know. If I was a magician nor a doctor, I still cant-" I said fustratedly and went back to the set. I drank a bottle of water to calm myself. I saw Wojae looking at me from the inside, looking woried.

"She's a friend that can't never forget me, right?"