Regrets

I ran until my feet just couldn't keep up with me anymore.

"You know you can't ever escape me, love." A voice echoed through the forest.

"I can and I will! You sick monster." I yelled, looking around. Making sure he didn't jump out of no where.

"I'm the monster? I don't think so love." Peter snickered as he popped right in front of me. I jumped back in shock.

"Just leave me alone Pan." I growled as I walked away. Peter grabbed me by the wrist and spun around so I was facing him.

"Since when did you start calling me Pan?" Peter asked as he raised one of his eyebrows. I tried to pull away but his grip got tighter.

"P-Peter please let go. You're hurting me." I whispered as he's grip stayed the same.

"Why are you running away from me?" Peter said harshly as he clenched his jaw.

Maybe because I like you but you're such a dick to me?

"Maybe because you're a dick." I spat as I tried to pull away, only to make his grip tighter.

"Correct love. I have a dick." Peter smirked.

"You probably have a small one but you're big ass ego replaces it." I yelled. I managed to get out of Peter's grip and started running again but stopped in seconds.

"What did you say?" Peter growled as he slammed my back against the hard, bumpy bark of the tree.

"I said your big ass ego replaces the small dick that you have." I clenched my jaw. Peter just chuckled.

"Trust me love. It's as big as my ego." Peter chuckled, my back still against the bark.

"Leave me alone Pan." I growled as I slapped his hand to let me go.

"Is that all you got?" Peter smirked.

"I'm not wasting my energy on you." I scoffed. Peter just rammed me up the tree harder and more forceful.

"Really?" Peter asked, his hands on both sides of me. I was trapped. I smashed my fist into his stomach, hoping he would cringe or fall but he stood there like a statue.

"Oh come on. Is that all you got?" Peter smirked.

I'll let him feel the wrath.

I pulled myself off the bark and pushed my chest onto Peters. I could feel him wince when we touched. I wrapped my hands around his neck and got on my tippy toes and sucked on his collar bone. I could hear Peter moan slightly. My hands moved to his hair as I ran my fingers through it. My lips quickly trailed up to his neck. I gave him sloppy kisses. I would suck on his neck hard, biting down roughly sometimes..

"E-Em." Peter moaned. My lips trailed to his ear.

"I got more for you Pan." I whispered seductively. I could see a smirk makes it's way on his face.

Now.

I wrapped my arms around Peter's neck and as he was suspecting a kiss, I lifted my knee and jabbed him in the stomach as hard as possible. He quickly fell to the ground and I ran.

"I'll find you Emma. Just wait for it." Peter mumbled as he slowly brought himself up. I didn't stop running until I knew he wasn't in site.

I was going to regret this so bad.

So I'll write more tomorrow or today.
I don't know.
I hope you like it 😁
Vote and comment 💕😙
-Elena 🐢😙💕