1.9

"Clary why didn't you talk to us?" My dad asked.

Luke sat down next to me and grabbed my hand, "Why does everyone think it's that simple? It's not. It's not exactly like I could just walk up to you and be like 'Hey mum hey dad, I'm depressed, like really, really depressed and I kind of just want to you know slice open my wrists, hips, and oh yea my thighs, okay. Night." I rolled my eyes.

"Clary." My dad scolded.

"Sorry, but it's true." I sighed slightly looking at Luke who looked disappointed. Great, now I know i've disappointed everyone.

"I know Clary, me and your mum decided that we're going to put you in therapy and support groups." My dad looked at my mum before continuing. 

"We are also going to check your wrists every morning and night. You can't close your door, you can only close your bathroom door when you're going to the bathroom and you will be taking showers in me and your mothers bathroom." I looked at my mum and dad shocked.

"So you're going to strip my of all my freedom? You think that's going to make me better. What about when you leave? What are you going to do then?" I raised my voice.

"Well, if it's okay with Luke he can just stay here with you." My dad looked at Luke who nodded his head.

"Seriously! So I can't be alone at all? Great!" I was yelling now.

"Clary, we just can't trust you." My mom tried to reason.

"You can't trust me? Are you serious? You can't trust me?" I stood up and bolted up the stairs. I was about to walk into my room when I felt two hands grab ahold of me and push us into the room. 

"What are you-" I was cut off by Luke smashing his lips onto mine. After a moment of hesitation I kissed back. As the kiss got more heated he started to gently kiss my neck. 

"Luke." I lightly pushed him off of me. "My parents are downstairs." I sat down on my bed and rested my head in my hands.

"Hey, What's up? Luke asked sitting next to me.

"My parents don't trust me, they're disappointed in me, you're disappointed in me." I sighed. "And now i've worried everyone." I felt a tear hit my hand.

"We're not disappointed in you." Luke said forcing me to look at him, "We're worried about you, yes, but in no way are we disappointed." Luke stood up from his spot on the bed and kneeled down in front of me.

"Do I look disappointed to you." I slightly examined him face and sighed shaking my head.

 "See? Not disappointed." He lightly pushed me back on the bed and bent over so he was hovering over me. 

"I know it doesn't seem like it but none of what those people say is true." He leaned even closer, "I feel like we've been in a similar position before." He chuckled his breath fanning my face, I gulped.

"Just kiss me." I whispered.

"As you wish." Luke then looked at me for a second before kissing me. It wasn't long until he decided to move one of his hands down and squeezed my bum lightly, causing me to gasp. Luke took this opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth, causing me to moan.

"Clary, Luke are you okay?" My mum softly knocked on the door.

"Yep we're good."

"We're perfect just talking."

We both answered at the same time.

"Okay..." My mum trailed of suspiciously. "I need you guys to come down in a second we need to finish, uhm, talking." My mum sighed.

"Okay," Luke said looking at me.

"Well, uhm, that was..." I chuckled nervously.

"Clary, Do you want to like.. Uhm.. You know.." I looked at him confused, "Never mind it was stupid." He sighed walking toward the door.

"Luke what?" I asked stopping him from leaving.

"Do you want to like, you know, go on a, like" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Luke are you asking me out on a date?" I asked smiling, he chuckled lightly and nodded. "No." I said trying to retain a straight face.

"Oh yea, no that's fine. I knew it was a bad-" I cut him off by pecking is lips.

"I'm joking. Of course i'll go on a date with you." I looked at him.

"Really?!?" He attacked me in a giant bear hug smiling. 

"Luke, you're my boyfriend why wouldn't I want to go on a date with you?" I laugh.

"I don't know. Connor maybe." He doesn't make eye contact with me.

"Luke, I don't care about Connor seeing us together. Honestly if anyone should be worried about it, it would be you." I say, Luke just shakes his head and gives me a kiss.

"Come on," kiss "your mum and dad," kiss "want to," kiss "talk to," kiss "us." kiss. I chuckled grabbing his hand.

"Okay." I nodded heading out the door. Luke and I walked down the stairs hand in hand.

"Clary, we want to apologize. It's not that we don't trust you, it's that we're worried. We're worried you're are going to try to hurt yourself again." My mom looked at me sympathetically.

"Mom I understand, I know you're worried about me I just need a little space." I sighed.

"We know we're just scared." My dad leaned forward eyeing me and Luke's intertwined hands before continuing, "We don't want to lose you." His voice wavered a little signaling he was about to cry while my mom on the other hand was already sobbing.

"Dad, you're not going to lose me I swear." I sighed looking at Luke who was also silently crying.

"Oh really? You too?" I laughed lightly leaning on Luke and taking a deep breath. I'm exhausted.

"Mom, I'm really tired can I please take a nap and we can finish talking later?" I ask, yawning.

"Okay, sure." My mom nods. I get up and start to make my way to the stairs.

"I'll come." Like says timidly, obviously afraid of my parents reaction.

"Not until we have a chat young man." My dad says looking at Luke. Oh dear. Luke looks at me helplessly and sits back down on the couch. I giggle as I sprint up the stairs. I get settled into my bed and not long after I start to drift off I feel the weight shift, Luke must be laying down. He cuddles up to my chest and I could feel what felt like warm tears.

"I'm so sorry." He mutters. "I'm such a dick you don't deserve this. I'm so sorry." He hasn't done anything. Or has he? Before I can dwell on it much longer I fall asleep.