Legacy: The World Bridge

'Legacy: The World Bridge' Copyright (c) 2017

[All rights reserved.]

This story, 'Legacy: The World Bridge' and all it's sections, volumes, characters, ideas, and associated content are the property of its creator, and are under the protection of copyright laws. All rights reserved by the creator and owner of the work. Any copying, manipulating, distributing, or selling of this work, in part or in whole, without the owner's permission are considered copyright infringements, and are punishable by law.

You have been warned.

[Disclaimer]

The cover and banner for this work were made by Nanabanana110. Give her all the credit, because she did an awesome job.

[Word from the Author]

This is the big story that I've been planning for years, but never really did anything with. This story is going to be epic fantasy and adventure style, and I plan to make it a really long (comparable to The Lord of the Rings) novel. Each chapter will probably be 3500-5000 words, and there could easily be up to 100 chapters. The story is heavily inspired by many different anime, video game, and book series, but the idea is completely original.

I hope some other people find the ideas as interesting as I did.

Stay awesome.