Pewdiepie End

Your POV~

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

We both looked at Nick.

"I see you've made your choice Y/n...very well. Goodbye. I love you. And... I'm sorry.." nick said

"Nick...I..-" I tried to say but then Pewds kicked him off the ledge!

"Bye bye you British bitch. You cost me my finger!"

I gave Pewds a hug.

"I feel bad.." I said.

"Don't. He didn't just cost me my finger.. he cost me my girlfriend. And I'd give up all my finger for her to come back."

I didn't have the guts to correct him on his grammar. He was really sad.

"Well thanks Pewds. What does 'S' stand for anyway?" I asked

"It stands for subs." Pewds smiled.

"Well thank you.. I'll catch you around." I winked.

All of Team 10 was dead. Except me. I'll post on their channels what happened to them.
----------------------------------------------

Pewds POV~
I watched as she carefully climbed off the roof. We waved. As soon as she was a distance away, I removed my mask.

What? Never expected me? That's right. Pewdiepie is dead. It was me the whole time.. Logan Paul. Hmm. But you don't need to know that y/n~~

1 year later...

Your POV~

I haven't heard from Felix in a year. When I comment on his channel, he ignores me.

I've tried finding his house in the U.K, but no luck. But he hasn't to worry.. not at all... cuz I'll find him.. and when I do, he'll regret everything. Everything he's done.

He'll especially regret..when he made me lose you y/n...

The end

A/n: Just in case you didn't understand, at the end of the story y/n was possessed by Nick's spirit. So that's the first ending! If you'd maybe want to request any stories, please either message me what kind of story you want or comment. I'll fill out requests.

Thank you for reading.

~Cranberry/Mars