Shower

Whenever Will's in a bad mood Nico cheers him up. It was rare that the son of Apollo got seriously upset, however when he did it took a lot to calm him bad down.

He had finally got a job as an official doctor. He was happy to say the least. However the long hours and annoying patients took it's toll on him.

He walked into his and Nico's new apartment in the city. "Hey, Neek's I'm home," he spoke taking his shoes off.

"Hey Sunshine, how was work?" Nico finished what he was working on and got up. "There's dinner in the fridge," he gave him a soft kiss.

"Thanks darning," he said.  His voice had a sadness to it.

"Why not get a shower then we watch a movie?" Nico asked.

Will nodded, he hated the smell of a busy hospital. "Sounds good," he walked to the bathroom not even surprised to see Nico had followed him.

Nico walked over and turned the shower on mildly scolding before walking over to Will and undressing him.

Will stepped into the shower then Nico soon after. Nico grappled Will's shampoo "Turn," Will turned and let the hot water run through his hair. Nico scrubbed his hair in inhaling the scent of fresh oranges.

Once Will's hair was clean Nico leaned closer to the blonde "I can help with the stress," he whispered in Will's ear. "Oh can you know?" Will said jokingly.

"You wanna bet?" He raised a brow. Will rolled his eyes "Do you want to place bets or have sex?" Nico turned Will "Such a charmer," he said before kissing him passionately.

Nico pushed Will against the wall kissing down his neck leaving marks that would be difficult to hide tomorrow. He kept kissing lower and lower till he made his way to Will's dick.

He licked the tip before taking in the length. Will let out a moan "gods Nico," he let out in a shaky breath.

Nico let the hot water hit his back as he hummed against Will. The moans got louder and longer, Will couldn't hold back any longer. "Nico I'm gonna cu-" he came in Nico's mouth.

Nico swallow and stood up looking his boyfriend, staring into his bright blue eyes. "That was amazing," Will managed. Nico smirked and kissed Will again, slipping his tongue into the blondes mouth. Will kissed back not caring where Nico's mouth had been.

They broke away for air after a few minutes "You know I can't resist your sunny d," Nico joked. Will started laughing "I can't believe you said that," he said between his laughter.

After they washed up and got their underwear on they sat down in bed and watched one of Will's favorite movies.