My life

Riley's POV

Hey mom, am going out to meet some friends this afternoon." Said Riley

No you can't your only sixteen,  I can't having you roaming around the streets with a bunch of kids that I have  never met" said Cecile ( mom).

"Mom for the last time its my life" said Riley.
"And for the last time I am your mother,  and I get to control your life"said Cecile.

"No I have  rights"said  Riley

"Yeah I know but I have responsibilities
to protect you" said Cecile

"It's not like am gonna go no where dangerous" said Riley

"I said no and thats final " said Cecile

God how I wish you would stop bossing me around,  I wish dad was here.

"Well too bad he's in New york" said Cecile.

I can't wait till I turn 18. I said and rushed to my room and called my dad.
Rick's POV  ( dad)

Hi honey how are you?  Its been so long since  I heard your voice I said in an excited way.

"Dad" said Riley

"Honey whats wrong?  What happen?
Are you alright?'  I said.

"Its mom she's driving me crazy,  I... I can't take it anymore... I want to come to come to New York and stay with you... Can I?

"Ahh,  sure honey, anything for you my princess." I said

"But wont it be a big deal to leave your friends and school. "I said

"Well I haven't met much friends here" said Riley.

And what about school. I said in a reluctant voice.

"  its really boring" said Riley

Riley?

Yes dad

Are you sure you want to move. I said as I hear he struggling to answer my question.

"Yes dad... am sure" said Riley

Okay its settled,  then you will leave in the next two days. I said, I was happy I was going to see my daughter, but I wonder what if she really wants to move or is she really just confused.

"Yes, Thank god,  I love you so much dad" said Riley

I love you too my sweet princess.  I said in a relief  .