Author's note

Hey Guys,

This book is a home for writers and readers, a place for one to discover new books or advertise their books.

Just select the genre you would like to read and search the comments for your future book.

Sup writers

This is where you can advertise without fees or anything except a follow, a vote and a read and get new readers. All you have to do is select that best represent your book and comment your book in the comments section of that genre.

Please No RATED R books. I'm not trying to say that this book has no place for authors who write mature content but I would like to have this book PG-13 but if you do want to promote a book that has mature content please try not to mention any dirty scenes.

Before you promote your book you must:

😍 Check out my books

😍 Follow me and my friends itmatters2us @rocketrinity

OBVIOUSLY MEe!!! 

😍 Oh and also vote on any of my books

😍 If you are interested in collaborating on a book with me please contact me personally. I love collaborations

😍 And add this book to your public reading list

RULES

WHAT YOU THOUGHT I DIDN'T HAVE ANY.....LOL

. NO USE OF PROFANITY (SWEARING)

.NO BULLYING OF OTHER USERS

. NO SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION

And guys, my 100th follower would get a follow, a shoutout and votes on all their books. (also their books added to my reading list and promoted on my feed)

-Love Ya Guys

PM me if you are interested

IMPORTANT

SO YOUR COMMENTS OR ADVERTISEMENT WILL BE DELETED IF THEY ARE IN THE WRONG SECTION OR IF YOU DID NOT FOLLOW ME OR IT MATTERS BECAUSE I FIND IT VERY UNFAIR THAT YOU ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING CALLED SIMPLE EXCHANGE IT IS BASICALLY A FOLLOW FOR AN AD.

THANK YOU!!!!