Preface...

"Do you Jean Jean Albert Take Juliet Marino to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer In sickness and in health to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?" Jean stared at me with nothing but pure love in his eyes. I returned his smile with one of my own.

"I do," he squeezed my hands reassuringly.

"Do you Juliet Marino take Jean Albert to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health to love and to cherish, till death do you apart?" I looked at Jean with a bright smile, and I squeezed his hands.

"I-" suddenly the doors of the church burst open. We all turned towards the door.

Then my heart sank.

By the door all by himself was Nicholas Hunter. His electric blue eyes were gone, in his place were the scariest shade of black eyes I ever saw on him. He had an evil smile straight out of a horror movie. Jean put a hand on my waist and pushed me behind me protectively. That minor act was all the monster needed to act. He started walking towards us menacingly.

Whoever got in his way to stop him, either got their blood drank in seconds or a snap neck. They did not slow down his step. Which was calculating and coming fast towards me? Yet he took his time walking towards me as if making the suspense drive me crazy.

I knew it would be useless to run, he would catch me.

Behind him, a trail of bodies followed.

Once he was in front of Jean, he pushed him out of the way as if he didn't weigh a thing. For this monster, he probably didn't.

Once he was in front of me he put a hand on each side of my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I looked up at him with defiance and anger.

"Now my dear Juliet did you believe I would let you escape from my grasp?"

I gulped and stared him down. I would not give him the satisfaction of seeing me scare.

"Yes. I hoped that you were dead."

He chuckles, and in a swift motion, I was over his shoulder. "Next time, try harder, sweetheart."

                                                   Don't worry. I will.

This is Nicholas Hunter :) I would gladly get carried over the shoulder by him anytime :)

OK, Jean Albert photo is not loading... The actor is Matthew Daddario, Alec from shadow hunters :) I love me some Alec. I would marry him in an instant.

And this is Juliet Marino

And this is Juliet Marino. No wonder two guys are fighting for her affections :)

OK. I know, I know. Another vampire story. Especially the preface looked like once again a beautiful girl is taken against her will, by the beautiful vampire. I want to know what you guys think. I have been looking for an original story, and so far... Well, I put this two-story, and see how it goes. Let me know, do I have the talent of writing? Or should I stay with reading :)