Spin the...Dagger?

"Finally, the queen returns." Neno said, and he and Syl made a deep bow as they opened the door.

   "Queen?" I asked.

   "Yes. And, in honor of our queen we've prepared a special... initiation process." Maro walked over from around his bed.

   "Such as?" Apparently I was so stunned I could only speak in questions.

   The boys exchanged sly glances, then Maro and Syl grabbed my arm, leading me over to sit at the foot of Maro's bed.

   "You must join us in a game of spin the bottle." All the guys are grinning wildly now, looking triumphantly at me.

"Okay, only two rounds cuz I'm tired, but where's the bottle?" My train of question-only responses is keeping up.

   "Um..." They all look around; first at each other, then around the room. I take out one of my revolver/knifes, and place it on the ground in the middle of our diamond/circle/square/whatever shape we're making right now.

"I can only assume I'm spinning first?" I ask, continuing my streak and unsurprised as they all nod their heads enthusiastically, giving each other challenging looks.

With out another word, I spin the dagger. It's going pretty fast, and after a long time, it slows down, and I can only assume the guys are thinking 'please let it stop on me, please let it stop on me...'

"Oh, lucky you, Maro." I say, turning to him.

He does a fist pump, then looks at me with a stupid grin plastered on his face. I lean in, and give him a...

Small, quick peck on the cheek.

"That's not how you're s'possed to do it." He pouts.

"Ugh fine." Aw, my question-only streak is gone...

I decide it's only fair to the guy to give him at least two seconds on the lips. So I did.

"Alright, Maro, pick one of us to spin. You can't choose yourself, and you can't choose who just spun, so is it me, or Syl?" Neno says confidently, jabbing a thumb to his chest.

"How do you know these rules so well?" I ask him.

"I had a lot of friends back in my old school who really knew how to have fun." He shot back.

"I'll go for...Syl." Maro informs us, gesturing to our silver and gold-themed ally.

"All right! Here we...go!" As he says his last word, he gives the dagger a big spin. It goes and goes and goes until...

"Oh. Well...um..." Maro trails off, and I just kind of sit there snickering.

Syl and Neno look at each other in dread. An awkward silence ensues. Neno reaches for the knife and adjusts it so it points at me.

"Oh! Look at that it hadn't stopped moving yet. Oh well, go on Crys, kiss him." He says quickly.

"Oh no. Rules are rules. Pucker up buttercups!" I make kissy faces at the two of them. They both are blushing a little at my actions, but glance at each other like they did before.

"Kay, ready?" Syl asked. "On the count of three." Neno nodded, still obviously nervous. "One..." They inch closer. "Two..." Closer... "Three!" And one little peck on the lips from each of them. It didn't even last a full second and they were already headed to opposite bathrooms to wash their faces.

"Syl, get outta my bathroom!" I called. We had a bathroom on each side of our room; one for girls(or girl in my case), and one for guys. Neno was in that one, so Syl had retreated into mine.

"I am not coming out until both you and Maro SWEAR that what just happened NEVER leaves this group!" I hear a shout from the other door as well.

"Yeah, what he said!"

"Ugh, fine, but I'll have you know, that someone can read minds as their semblance, so they might find out anyway."

"WHAT??!!" Came the responses from all three of the guys. Maro whipped around to face me, and Syl and Neno poked their heads out the doors, mouths still dripping with water and a little sudsy. "Who?" Maro asked.

"Yeah, wh-hold on, soap in my mouth!" I hear the water running again and some splashing, then one of my towels is practically ripped off the rack before being dropped on the floor. Syl came out of my bathroom, now fully dry except for his shirt. "Who's got telepathy?" Neno then finished up on the guy's side and came to stand by my bed.

"I'm not gonna tell you." I retort.

"Crys, so help me we will all tackle you if you don't tell us." Maro threatens.

"What have you got against me?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Nothing against you, just... precautionary." He responds.

"Precautionary towards what? What secrets have you got hidden in the head of yours?" I quiz him.

"N-nothing you need to know about. GUYS SHE'S CHANGING THE SUBJECT! GET HER!" He yells, pointing to me like in the animés. All the guys start charging towards me, but I vault into Syl's bed before jumping across the others to get to my own. While the guys are trying to figure out where I went, I dash out the door and into the hall, running like a maniac.

   The guys chase me out of the building, halfway around the school, and back into the building before I manage to dash around two corners in a row and lose them as they practically fly by my hiding spot.