Chapter 2- come with me, with me to Neverland

Peter's POV:

When Tink and I were flying to our hideout were the lost boys were at I thought about what Rose told me that she was blind. I asked Tink what it meant the answer made me speechless "Peter, it means she can't see anything". We didn't speak after that as we continued to fly to the hideout; once Tink and I nearly arrived the sound of running feet coming towards us. I smirked knowing who's feet they were and landed on the ground ready for impact.

Not a second later I was on the ground, tackled by nonother then the lost boys. "Peter!" They shouted in my ear I cringed a little by the noise, but smiled at them "hey boys want to hear about my adventure?" I asked them they nodded getting off me and we set out to the hideout where we lived. Once there I told them about Rosetta and about her family, how she is ignored because she is unable to see. The boys were sad, but then they asked me something that made have and idea "can she stay with us?" I smiled and said "yes, yes she will" the boys cheered and began to play the day away.

As the day fell and night came I told the boys to sleep, soon the boys fell asleep so I went to my room to the bed, closing my eyes dreaming of a certain blind girl.

Third POV.

The moon rose in London Peter and Tinkerbell flew towards Rosetta's house. Once there they were greeted by her angelic singing

Every heart

Lkatsu namida o nagashitara
Every heart
Sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi tsutaetara
Every heart
Kokoro mita sareru no
Datou
Nagai Nagai yoru ni
Ubieteita
Tooi hoshi ni inotteta
Meguru Meguru Toki no naka Dr
Sagashiteiru
Tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai
Kara

When she finished Peter descended towards Rosetta
"Your voice is beautiful," he said startling Rosetta
"Thank you Peter" she replied smiling. The two continued to talk to each other about their day until Peter asked Rosetta to come with him to Neverland. Rosetta thought about the opportunity of having adventures with Peter and having the freedom she always wished for.
"Come with me, with me to Neverland" Peter whispered in her ear, Rosetta giggled as Peter continued to persuade her talking about mermaids, Indians, the lost boys, and pirates.

"I'll come with you Peter, to Neverland" she decided Peter grinned happily and asked Rosetta to hold his hand, Rosetta felt his hand on his own they were about to go but Rosetta stopped him and asked.
"Wait, Peter, how do we get there?"
"We're going to fly"
"But I can't fly, Peter" Rosetta explained Peter chuckled and replied "not yet" before Rosetta could say anything else Peter grabbed Tinkerbell and sprinkled some pixie dust on her head
"Think happy thoughts," Peter told Rose, Rose obeyed and felt her feet left the ground. Rosetta gasped in surprise then giggled
"Come on Rose," Peter said grabbing her hand guiding her to Neverland with Tink not behind.