Chapter 1

yo, I know I already have a story going on but I had a great idea of starting another one. It's a typical Nalu story and I realized I'm slightly better with Nalu than anything else. I read a lot of fanfictions about them and I feel natural when I write about them because I basically know a lot about them. Anyway enough rambling, enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was over 100 years ago. I can still feel and relive that exact moment for eternity, literally. A noise came from next to me and I groggily hit the little mechanism making all the racket. I cringed when I heard a cracking sound to the next to me. I sleepily opened my eye and saw that my little machine was fully broken. I groaned in annoyance and I sat up in my bed. I lazily rubbed my eyes and stretched my legs off the bed. I stood up and walked to my closet. I opened the door and rummaged around until I found what I was looking for. It was an exact replica of my alarm clock which I kept in storage for such occasions. I picked up my broken one and replaced it with the new one and threw the old one into the trash where a couple of broken alarm clocks were stacked up. I stumbled my way to the bathroom and opened my door. I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped. I was more pale than usual and my hair was sticking up in random places, as those I don't even know what a brush is. I looked closer in the mirror and saw the huge bags under my eyes and groaned. I didn't get much sleep last night due to my job. I walked to my shower and started to do my daily routine. I stepped in the shower and began to wash my body and hair. I did this for a few minutes before changing the water temperature. I put it to extremely hot but I didn't feel a thing my body was completely cold so when the water hit me, I made steam. I sighed and turned off the water. I walked out and began drying my hair and body. I grabbed my toothbrush and applied my toothpaste. I brushed my teeth and made sure to clean my canines that were always showing. After I finished I walked out and walked to the closet where I kept my spare alarm clocks. I looked at my wardrobe and saw what I wear all the time for where I work. I took out some pants that had paint stains on them and a shirt I only use for work. Since I worked at a construction site my wardrobe didn't consist of many fancy or casual clothes but it works out for me since, it's basically a workout. I put on my clothes and walked out to my kitchen. I opened my fridge and pull out my one of many bags of blood that I store for my food source. I rip open the top and go to my cabinet in which I keep my secret ingredient, hot sauce. I pour the hot sauce in my blood bag and drink it in one gulp. I wipe my mouth and go back to my bathroom to check my teeth to see if they were stained. I check and I perfectly didn't make my teeth stained. I smile and grab my car keys. I walk outside my house and get into my car. It wasn't fancy or big, I mean I work in construction, but it took me around. Like they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I put my keys in the ignition and start my car. It makes a rumble sound and I slap the dashboard.

"Good girl." I smile and begin to pull out my driveway. As I pull out and start to drive on my street, I look at my clock on my dashboard and see that I still have a few minutes before I start work.

"Still time." I smile again and begin to turn on the radio. I scroll through the different stations and finally land on a pop station. I open my window and put a arm on the window and keep one hand on the steering wheel. After a few minutes of driving, I notice a small coffee shop that catches my eye. I pull into the driveway of the said shop and park in a vacant spot. I roll up my window, turn off my car, and step outside. I lock my car and look up at the bright sign above the coffee shop.

"Mira's Shop"

I smile at walk inside the shop. As I look around I realize that the inside of the shop is very stylish and in the new. It looks plain and normal outside but once you step inside you feel a sense of refreshment and you feel good. I walk to a empty seat in the corner of the room and look at the small menu propped on a stand. I grab it and begin to read it. As I'm reading I don't notice a blonde walking towards me.

"Hello, welcome to Mira's shop!" I look at the person who said that and my mouth is left wide open. The girl standing in front of me is the most beautiful and angelic creature I have ever seen on this planet we call earth. Her beautiful brown eyes are mesmerizing and her golden blonde hair catch your attention. Her lips were pink tinted with a small amount of lip gloss and she had the brightest smile I have ever seen. I was left agape when she coughed to get my attention.

"What would you like?"

"U-Uh, I would like just a n-normal coffee please"

"Black?"

"Yes, p-please"

She smiles at me and begins to walk away. As she walks I turn to look at her walking and suddenly I grab my chest and put a hand over my mouth.

"What is this feeling?" I think to myself and close my eyes to calm myself down. I breathe in shakily and let out a long breath. I look back to see the blonde that took my order must have left to the back to make my coffee. I turn forward and try to calm myself down more. I focus on my surroundings and hear footsteps coming to me.

"She's coming back, Chill Nastu" I open my eyes as she comes to my table and hands me my coffee. I grab it from her and her fingers slightly graze mine. She flinches back and she drops the coffee. At that moment, everything went in slow motion and I caught the cup and put the coffee back into the cup. I set the coffee down and smiled at her. She looked at me with wide eyes. I cock my eyebrow and try to act cool.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I just thought I dropped the coffee."

"Don't worry, I have pretty quick reflexes" I smile at her and she smiles nervously at me. She hands me a bill and the coffee is only 2 dollars. I give her a 5 dollar bill.

"Keep the change." I say and smile at her. She smiles back and a little red tint overcomes her face.

"Thank you" She begins to walk and I stop her.

"What's your name?"

"Lucy."

YOOOO, if you enjoyed this story and want me to write more just let me know! thanks for sticking around!