"I can not find a way to describe it..."

• Dedicated to Everyone who stuck by me

How did this even happen? I am wound up tightly in Niall's arms, as a adult, crying hoarsely after screaming my lungs out. I don't know why but he's with me, even when I'm at my worst state...while I'm my own worse enemy. I don't know why he's holding me, espeacially when I know that my touch his ice cold and he's shivering.

He's makes me feel beautiful, when I have nothing left to do.I still can't believe no matter how hard I tried to prevent it here I am, wound up in Niall's arms as he whispered sweet words in my ear.I remeber when I first met him, and I still find it unbelivable that he dealt with me.

MAY 14, 2013

I couldn't wait to get home.

This was my last year of school and I'm half way through my last day of school. No teacher really had any assignements for us to complete but yet we still had to sit in the chairs and do nothing for six hours.

Jumping as the bell rang, I ran a hand through my bleach blonde hair as everyone rushed out of the rooms, everyone in their assigned clique. I, of course, like the other outcasts had no where to go so I wasn't in a hurry as I quietly packed my stuff.

"Yo, Josh!," Adriana, a popular girl, yelled to a jock. His head turned in her direction as they moved out fo the door, with me following quietly behind them.I listened to their far away conversation about a party, but my mind was everywhere but the words they were saying as I slipped through the crowded hallway.

I'm pratically invisible but that never mattered because I don't have any friends beside my adopted sister, so I never really cared about what anyone thought of me. I was socially uncool and I was perfectly fine with it.

"Hey," Vanessa, my adopted sister greeted, a sympatheic look on her face when she noticed my blank face.

"Hi," I muttered, as we weaved towards the cafeteria. Vanessa grapped my ice cold wrist causing me to wince since I don'r like to be touched and I couldn't escape to my hideaway spot.

"Please just sit with me and my friends! It's no fun, eating in a basement," Vanessa pouted, a pleading look on her face. Unlike me, Vanessa could look absolutely perfect doing anything with dark brown eyes, blonde shoulder length hair, and tan skin with barely noticable flaws.

"My friends and I," I automaticaly corrected, a annoyed look flashing on Vanessa's face at being corrected," And the janitor's closet is bigger than any class room I know.Vanessa frowned at that, the sparkle in her dark brown eyes fading a bit.

"Please?," She begged, starting to reach for my wrist until I wretched away on impulse. A apologetic look adorned her face, when she realized her mistake before she resumed her pleading.

"Fine," I agreed, gritting my teeth as I rubbed my wrist. I don't know but everybody who's ever touched my skin has always found it freezing which makes me feel insecure each time someone tries to touch me.

Vanessa let out a happy squeal just as we reached the front of the line and she grabbed the items she wanted.

"You don't want anything?," She inquired, an eyebrow raised. I shook my head, and waited patiently while Vanessa paid for her lunch.

"Follow me!," Vanessa sang, skipping towards her table. I frowned at the people sitting at the table before I followed my sister, a sigh escaping my pink lips.

"Calum, Michael, Luke, Ashton and Katelyn this is my sister Evelyn," Vanessa annouced, causing everyone's eyes to flash in my direction," Lennon these are my friends!"

I managed to put awkward small smile on my face, before sitting down with Vanessa. Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton are probably what girls that are normal would consider sexy while Katelyn looked liek a teacher's pet who's very sweet.