Chapter 6- My Fight

Ink's P.O.V

I saw Nightmare grab Error with his tentacle and threw him against the wall. Error looked at me and fainted. I felt strong emotions rush through me. "Ink No!" Dream pleaded but those emotions are powerful. The emotions are Anger, Sadness, Hate, Bravery and Justice. I broke the rope in half as my arms parted. I got up and shifted. This time my wolf was bigger and my claws and canines were longer and sharper. I charged at him and was already above him, I was about to use my canines to bite his neck but Dream and Blue shifted and held me back. They got me off him and I was angry still. I felt someone grab me back and kissed me. Its weird since I'm a wolf but I saw Error. I shifted and kissed back.

"Ink! You okay!?" Dream asked. "Y-yeah" I said worried. "Are you okay Nightmare?" I asked. Even though he was evil I still cared. "Why do you care?" He asked irritated. "No my question is why did you hurt Error" I said. "Because.........." he trailed off. I knew and my eyes widened. I used to date Nightmare long time back until he became bad and insane(people who don't like this ship, I hear you, I don't like it either but I kinda find it cute). "Oh gosh! That is Gross! Please tell me your joking!" I said. "Yeah I am, I mean I have standards" he said smirking. I ran at him and slapped him. He looked shocked. "Rude!" I said crossing my arms and turning away. "Damn!" Error said. "Wait Ink! What did you mean?" Dream asked. "Oh um....well........" I trailed off. How will I tell them this....................

Sorry its short buttt the next chapter will have a flashback♡
AfterDeathShipper~